Backordered at Gamestop

Elinor Cross

Well, the Gamestop website is telling us now that both the Bundle and the Physical Copy of Fire Emblem Awakening is no longer available.

The specific status is 'Backordered' which basically translates to: We have no copies in stock, we have ordered more from the people who make it, we will inform you when we get more.

The Digital Version is still available for download, but it actually makes me really happy to see that the game and bundle are in such a high demand right now that you cant even order it off the site XD

Any other sites like this?

Yeah it is quite scarce already. I live near Detroit and the closest physical copy of the game in a GameStop was about 80 miles away. And as far as I k ow we are not getting any more in shipment.

Why do you put so much emphasis on one store chain as if it's the end-all place to buy the game then?

Holy balls dude this is a news update not an ad campaign.

Chill your biscuits man

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37634&st=0

I was told the same thing and made a topic about it. And am finding copies being shipped from time to time on playasia and amazon. Fuck Gamestop.