So I noticed something.

Fateborn

Lucina as Lord.

Has no breasts.

But if you reclass her to something else.

Suddenly, she gains 3 cups size or more.

Ironing board to melons.

HD television to 90s television.

...yougettheidea.

What's the deal IS?

WHY GIVE HER BUST SIZE IN OTHER CLASSES AND GIVE HER NOTHING FOR HER LORD CLASS?

/rebelmarch

Well, the Lord costume's based off of Marth.

Last I checked, Marth didn't have triple-D bazongas.

It's technically the other way around - Marth's Lodestar model actually reuses Lucina's Lord model. Honestly though, that there's such a ridiculous difference in the first place kind of says volumes about the female design direction this game took.

STILL...

SHE'S AT LEAST SIXTEEN YEARS OLD.

(Anyone notice, Lucina is two years old when Chrom and his army get wiped out from Grima's attack, yet Lucina somehow grows up to be sixteen+ years? Considering the size of Grima, and the rest of the world he need to conquer... HOW CAN HE TAKE FOREVER TO WIPE OUT CONTINENTS TO LET LUCINA GROWS THESE YEARS?)

Edited by Ubel Engel

STILL...

(Anyone notice, Lucina is two years old when Chrom and his army get wiped out from Grima's attack, yet Lucina somehow grows up to be sixteen+ years? Considering the size of Grima, and the rest of the world he need to conquer... HOW CAN HE TAKE FOREVER TO WIPE OUT CONTINENTS TO LET LUCINA GROWS THESE YEARS?)

Grima was waiting for Lucina's assets to grow to sate his own interests. It was only that they never did that she had time to escape.

Lucina saved the world with her flatness.

Lucina probably binds her breasts as a Lord to keep up her façade as you-know-who.

That's just my interpretation, though.

Certain other materials (like her unreleased swimsuit pic) seem to suggest that she's... naturally flat.

Which helped her to dress as Marth and eventually save the world.

Certain other materials (like her unreleased swimsuit pic) seem to suggest that she's... naturally flat.

*Insert the fanboy rage from those that chose her as their waifu here*

"How dare you insult my waifu's honor!?"

lol

STILL...

Because he doesn't consider her a threat? And does every video game/anime female have to have large, or in most cases, an over-the-top breast size?

Because he doesn't consider her a threat? And does every video game/anime female have to have large, or in most cases, an over-the-top breast size?

Exactly. I appreciate how Lucina's attractiveness derives mostly from her character, although she is also physically very pretty :) .

And in regards to the OP's interest in Lucina's cup size, is what you are seeing a ridiculous boob plate (ex. Sumia's and Cordelia's breastplates)? Or is she also busty as a mage, for example? If it is the boob plate you see, then you can blame her breast transformation on poor armor design.

I think it's the generic models, yeah. Female Dark Mages all got a little Tharja action going on, so you pop Lucina over to that and whoa, where'd that come from?

Honestly it's about as confusing for DLC Micaiah. Mickey ain't flat, but her official FE10 art certainly suggests she does not have a particularly large chest. But then there's the model.

As a counterpoint, I think going Mercenary/Hero makes most women flatter. Cordelia and Body-3 FeMU get noticeably smaller in the chest, since the model seems to have been designed for Severa/Flavia.

The obvious solution has been right in front of us the whole time: All women in FEA have a base cup size which is influenced by class modifiers just like any other stat. Lord just happens to have a negative modifier, reducing Lucina's to 0.

Yeah. Am I the only one that noticed that she's flat? I realized it when they released the beach promotional art a while ago... :E

The who with the what and the where now?

I think it's the generic models, yeah. Female Dark Mages all got a little Tharja action going on, so you pop Lucina over to that and whoa, where'd that come from?

So... guys change out of their clothes into swimsuits with second seals?

While girls get breast adjustment with the same light explosion?

Talk about a convenient magic item.

Grima is awakened earlier in the canon timeline than in Lucina's timeline.

It's not explicitly stated, but it makes sense. Grima came back and started moving the time table up because otherwise Lucina would have ruined everything. Remember, until Lucina showed up, the good guys had no idea that Grima was going to actually awaken. When Gangrel tried to get the Emblem, Chrom didn't think he wanted it for anything to do with Grima, and considered Emmeryn's sacrifice for an item that they "might" need at some "distant" date in the future to be unnecessary. Thus, he had no reason to begin a search for the gemstones in earnest. Without all the gemstones, Validar's plan would have taken much longer to come to fruition. This is supported by Lucina having some memories of Chrom. You generally have to be at least four or five for memories of your parents to be something somewhat reliable. Anything before then is your brain creating new memories.

Also, the highest canon possibilities for Lucina's siblings are Cynthia and Inigo in that order. Cynthia's at least 14 herself, and Inigo at least 16. Lucina has to be at minimum a year older, and probably slightly more, and neither Sumia nor Olivia would get pregnant again during the Valm War. Both also have some memories of their parents. Ergo, the timeline in the future took longer to come to fruition.

Also, the highest canon possibilities for Lucina's siblings are Cynthia and Inigo in that order. Cynthia's at least 14 herself, and Inigo at least 16. Lucina has to be at minimum a year older, and probably slightly more, and neither Sumia nor Olivia would get pregnant again during the Valm War. Both also have some memories of their parents. Ergo, the timeline in the future took longer to come to fruition.

We can't really take current age into account, can we?

If I recall, one of Laurent's (or Nah, forget which one) supports states that time travel is innaccurate, and that he (or she) travelled further back in time than Lucina did, thus they aged more in the current timeline than she did, making their current ages similar. I believe it was in response to the person's father asking how they could be the same age as Lucina when she's been born already, and they hadn't even been conceived.

We can't really take current age into account, can we?

If I recall, one of Laurent's (or Nah, forget which one) supports states that time travel is innaccurate, and that he (or she) travelled further back in time than Lucina did, thus they aged more in the current timeline than she did, making their current ages similar. I believe it was in response to the person's father asking how they could be the same age as Lucina when she's been born already, and they hadn't even been conceived.

That's correct, but the implication is that Laurent was unusually far back. There are some errors, but he's the only one that anyone makes a big deal out of, even among any sibling pairs. So the rest of the children appear to be roughly at the same ages as they knew each other in the future. We also see that Lucina was around the same age as she is now when she went back to the past.

Edited by CinderSkye

I hate the generic female assassin outfit lol. Those breasts are as big as her head!

I would rather women have small breast sizes, so her lack of breasts only makes her better to me. I find big breasts to be horribly overrated, particularly when it comes to men's opinions of them.

Also,

It's not explicitly stated, but it makes sense. Grima came back and started moving the time table up because otherwise Lucina would have ruined everything. Remember, until Lucina showed up, the good guys had no idea that Grima was going to actually awaken. When Gangrel tried to get the Emblem, Chrom didn't think he wanted it for anything to do with Grima, and considered Emmeryn's sacrifice for an item that they "might" need at some "distant" date in the future to be unnecessary. Thus, he had no reason to begin a search for the gemstones in earnest. Without all the gemstones, Validar's plan would have taken much longer to come to fruition. This is supported by Lucina having some memories of Chrom. You generally have to be at least four or five for memories of your parents to be something somewhat reliable. Anything before then is your brain creating new memories.

This clears some things up that I was confused with. I thank you for clarifying this.

Edited by MagicLeafy