Emmeryn..

Fleurette

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gangrel's chapter came out a few days ago, how long do you think it'll take for Emm's chapter?

I'd really like to marry her on a male file.

I don't think that she deserves to be alone, especially if Chrom and Lissa are both getting married..

Somebody needs to take care of her! Especially in her cute mentally disabled state.

I just want to hug her and fkjdgfkljglkjlkgfd.

Anybody else waitin' on Emm?

Taking advantage of a mentally disabled girl?

I'm all for "bringing people back that died" but Emmeryn is...really random? Since Gangrel and Chrom talk about her corpse maybe this Emmeryn is from another time period/dimension. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.

They talk about her corpse but they never actually find it

Edited by Mysterique Sign

Chrom wanted to take her corpse, but Basilio urged him to just run since the Plegians were outnumbering them.

On the other hand, though, if they'd just bothered to go back to find her after Gangrel's (non-)death... yeah, the fact that they didn't bother to is weird.

You know, with the knowledge that people can survive falls of great heights, I'm not really surprised that Emmeryn could survive the fall if that's the route they went for. To me that she can survive doesn't diminish the impact of Chapter 9's events. What I think, is that what was important in that scene was that she was willing to sacrifice herself, and outright attempted the suicide. Before the Plegians were all to waiting for her to jump because she was at the mercy of Gangrel. That she jumped instead on her own volition was the main impact, not whether she died or not because of it. Though sure, the thought she actually "died" most likely greatly reinforced the point.

Again, I've said this before.

In Classic Mode, she remembers EVERYTHING in her death quote.

Wait, you telling me that character endings in classic mode are different?

Why did I not know this! Is this for Emmeryn/spotpass characters only?

Edited by MoloMowChow

Wait, you telling me that character endings in classic mode are different?

Why did I not know this! Is this for Emmeryn/spotpass characters only?

No, he's referring to her death quote, which you can only see in Classic Mode.

what

ITT people take advantage of a mentally disabled girl

Aahaha, Umm.. It's not like that!

I just think that she's really cute and sweet, and that her kind heart is still there.

I like the idea of taking care of her, especially when she doesn't even get supports with Lissa or Chrom. (Which is bullshit, I don't care if she's a spotpass character)

I'm all for "bringing people back that died" but Emmeryn is...really random? Since Gangrel and Chrom talk about her corpse maybe this Emmeryn is from another time period/dimension. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.

There's one other possibility that occured to me. Out of all the powerful artifacts of Archanea and Jugdral, the only two missing in Awakening are the Aum and Valkyrie staves. Perhaps somebody was using them behind the scenes? There's no evidence, but it helps me justify the scenario. It could also be like what happened with Lev...Lewyn and Briggid.

There's one other possibility that occured to me. Out of all the powerful artifacts of Archanea and Jugdral, the only two missing in Awakening are the Aum and Valkyrie staves. Perhaps somebody was using them behind the scenes? There's no evidence, but it helps me justify the scenario. It could also be like what happened with Lev...Lewyn and Briggid.

That, mate, that's cute. I like it.

Emmeryn should be strong like gangel but in magic term and if thnk about it most these like conquer and paris are really strong so youll have guess that she really good i just hope she dodge well because most my sage dodge horrible expt the futrue children anyway Emmeryn im kind gald she alive thats all im saying here....

#1: Emmeryn really, really should stay dead. She's the reason the story was so emotional. Revealing her to be alive made subsequent playthroughs feel a lot less emotional compared to earlier playthroughs. The same can be said for Gangrel as well.

Emmeryn's non-death basically shoved my rating to FE13's story down a few grades. It suddenly made not being able to save all assassins in FE12 less awful.

Except Emmeryn isn't the same as she was before.

The Emmeryn that Chrom and Lissa knew and loved did die in a sense when she took that fall. Even if she did survive, she's not the same person anymore.

As for Gangrel. Living proof that Chrom needs to learn to stick the dead bodies of his enemies with his sword to be sure they are dead.

Well, they DO state that Emmeryn is the most resilient one in the army. I can think of another character that survived a great fall. From another game. While on fire. And it was the grand canyon.

I wonder how good of a sage she is?

He's a legendary badass, though. Emmeryn's most significant moment in the game was dying.

You'd think that would be pretty easy to do, I mean, an entire country worth of people saw her fall, and at least two of them had a personal stake in finding it after.

Here's what happened:

Emmeryn: - Sees eagle and falls to doom -

Emmeryn: - Falling - Chrom, Lissa....

Emmeryn: - Hits the ground and fakes death -

- After everyone has left

Eagle: Oh no! Emmeryn! I'm just an animal, but I can help

Eagle: - Picks up body and takes to a safe place for healing -

(Sarcasm)

I lol'ed at the taking advantage of a cute mentally disabled girl too.

and I lol'ed at the gangrel being living proof that Chrom needs to stick dead-appearing enemies with his sword too

Edited by USFEAEXPert

About Gangrel:

Chrom: - Sticks Gangrel another time when a different timeline has occured with the same plot -

Chrom: There, now we won't have to listen to his sadness and moping that nobody cares about when we have to rescue him again. It's more unpleasant than the war he causes and his craziness, usual self. Better get rid of the body too...

Chrom: - Throws body in ocean, where it's eaten into nothing by sharks -

Chrom: Finally, no more annoying Gangrels popping up anymore!

About Emmeryn:

Emmeryn: - wakes up and sees Chrom -

Chrom: Emmeryn, you're alive!

Emmeryn: - gibberish - grrrhiiiiiijkjglajglajglllll....

Chrom: Crap; - throws body in ocean too to get eaten by sharks -

Edited by USFEAEXPert

-snip-

i too solve problems with stories by feeding them to sharks. hungry hungry sharks.

The issue with Emm is pretty much the problem with the whole game - it's not a very solid story. The dialogue is amazing, but the actual plot is simply a pastiche of a bunch of interesting FE ideas. A culmination of all the FEs so far basically. The only original idea that we get at all is Emm's idea of uniting the world versus Walhart's, and that's handled pretty hamfistedly because this game simply doesn't prioritise the plot over the concepts it borrows. Well and also pies because pies are forever. Really, we should have had more of a focus on Lucina in the main plot instead of shoving her to the side, because the story never manages to find a focal point.

Btw, I was wondering what is going to be your skill setup for Emmeryn? Mine was going to be:

- Tomefaire

- Miracle (Because it's a miracle she's alive)

- Renewal

- Dual Support + (Because she's nice to everyone)

- Gale Force

I was going to have her with:

Renewal (War Cleric) -- It's a really nice skill in general, like a Concoction every turn.

Miracle (Cleric) -- I like Miracle in case of a mess up.

Galeforce (Dark Flier) -- Because everyone who can have it should have it.

Limit Breaker (DLC) -- Whenever we get it, because it's insanely good.

Bonds (Bride) -- I love how it sounds.

But that's just me, butting in with my side-input.

Edited by Valorous_Roland

I was going to have her with:

Renewal (War Cleric) -- It's a really nice skill in general, like a Concoction every turn.

Miracle (Cleric) -- I like Miracle in case of a mess up.

Galeforce (Dark Flier) -- Because everyone who can have it should have it.

Limit Breaker (DLC) -- Whenever we get it, because it's insanely good.

Bonds (Bride) -- I love how it sounds.

But that's just me, butting in with my side-input.

I was going to give her fortify so I figured I didn't need bonds.

Anyway aside from that it is confirmed for the most part that if their following the schedule of release for spotpass according to the japanese one, that her map will be out in 3 weeks right?

Edited by Aliete

I was going to give her fortify so I figured I didn't need bonds.

Anyway aside from that it is confirmed for the most part that if their following the schedule of release for spotpass according to the japanese one, that her map will be out in 3 weeks right?

if the "one map every two weeks" thing holds:

Walhart-Febuary 28th

Emmeryn-March 14th

Yen'fay-March 28th

Aversa-April 11th

Priam-April 25th

Well, they DO state that Emmeryn is the most resilient one in the army. I can think of another character that survived a great fall. From another game. While on fire. And it was the grand canyon.

I wonder how good of a sage she is?

And he didn't scream the entire way down. Then he made the journey by himself from the floor of the Grand Canyon, in Arizona, back to New Canaan(located in Ogden, Utah.), while suffering his wounds.

FEA does the whole alternate worlds thing. Maybe Emmeryn is the feminine counterpart of Joshua Graham. :p