Enemy Data

shadykid

Normal/Hard data is a bitch because of slight variation. I got some of that info from a wiki, but there isn't enough to completely identify the parameters for those modes. Also, for most ingame purposes, keeping track of skill possibilities is also a pain. I don't have any plans to continue work on this, so hopefully someone's interested in taking up where I left off.

Normal/Hard data is a bitch because of slight variation. I got some of that info from a wiki, but there isn't enough to completely identify the parameters for those modes. Also, for most ingame purposes, keeping track of skill possibilities is also a pain. I don't have any plans to continue work on this, so hopefully someone's interested in taking up where I left off.

playing through Normal, i'm pretty sure there are no enemy skills for most of the generics (bosses do, but we already have that)

also, wouldn't Lunatic have MORE variation, or am I missing something?

huh, i wonder what's the formula for enemy stats if Lunatic is the only one that's fixed

Edited by shadykid

It depends on where you are. Generic enemies in Normal can randomly have skills, but it's rare, which can make it especially hard to figure out all the options. Also, it might be only after a certain point in the game, but I'm not sure what.

And no, the thing is, enemies on Normal and Hard typically have one point variation in their stats, for example a Fighter might have 33-34 HP at random, but on Lunatic the stats are completely set in stone; he'll just have like 40 all the time, so there's nothing to keep track of.

Take a look at the DLC stats: for most of the maps, I list completely certain stats for the enemies, but on maps like Golden Gaffe, I list a bit of a variation. That's not quite difficulty-level based, since a lot of the maps have portraited enemies with set stats no matter what and Golden Gaffe has variation on any difficulty level since it's unaffected by difficulty setting, but it's the same mechanism.

Edited by Othin

oh well, one-point variations don't really matter that much

I did compile Chapter 20-25 stats in normal mode, along with Paralogue 6

as for the random skills, its basically just one of the default class skills (i.e. one of Avoid+10 or Vantage for swordmasters, haven't seen astra on any, although i did see rally defense on a general)

That's the thing. What I consider complete data requires knowing the exact parameters for the stats and the exact skills they might have, as well as how many of them. I can understand if you want to work with estimates for now, but it's not a standard I could ever put up.