What is the point...?

Fenrir

...Of all the Soul hate?

As someone who has made tons and tons of completely fucking stupid FFTF topics I don't see why a happy birthday topic would be locked. For one, it's his birthday and this is fftf. If it's your birthday you should be able to post whatever you want in fftf, that would match up with the fftf I've seen over the past 2 and three fourths years. Secondly, it was a birthday topic to Darros/Alfred. How would you guys feel if someone locked up the topic to your birthday? I'd be pissed. I always have shitty birthdays and have been shot down many times, I can relate. Thirdly, 3 people were turning 17, 18, and 19 and we can't even have a topic about it? Yet it's cool to have this? Doesn't this count as a topic that's bringing a comment or video to attention? That's got to be a shout out of sorts. (Link to topic with youtube link)

/endofbirthdaycivilrightspost

tickets, guys, there's a ticket system. Anyway, we are in discussion. And a report system if you want us to look into that other thread. And a rule about questioning us in public. Yeah, rule 3.2 is that awesome.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Lol if you believe I locked his birthday thread because I dislike him. I locked it because I think it is pretty much an attention thread (which, if you're curious to know, is being discussed with staff).

Edit:

Oh, Narga already said it~

Edited by eCut