Critique my ike

Doom103

yea my first vids since meele.

for those of you who were roy players its the ADHD who made that combo vid marquess of Pharae

ok now for the good stuff brawl

Doom (ike) vs ADHD (Gannon)

note its a bit choppy during the stage picking but dont worry it will fix itself right before the fighting

Wow, that Ganondorf player fell your your forward smash a lot... I can't really say he's good.

he did dint he lol

hes good trust me i only got close to beating him only because i know his in and out and he doesnt know my ike very well he only knows my kirby

wow, he sucks.

who me or adhd and ive heard your pretty bad

and guys guys stop bashing adhd hes a good friend of mine and he was just playing for fun pulse hes 6th in florida so yea.

critique me not him.

other than bad di ans stupid recovery how can I improve

who me or adhd and ive heard your pretty bad

and guys guys stop bashing adhd hes a good friend of mine and he was just playing for fun pulse hes 6th in florida so yea.

critique me not him.

other than bad di ans stupid recovery how can I improve

where did you hear i was bad?? I am sooo not bad I don't care about playing brawl.

I can't say you're good, but you're alright.

IMO, you seem to use the same strategies over and over again, same with ADHD. I don't really use Ganondorf, but for you, you could use Counter and Aether a little more often.

And yes, I was lazy looking through 4 vids, so I just watched the first two <.<

You make pretty good use of what Ike has from what I can see. Liking those shorthopped neutral airs, though I'd like to see some more forward. It could just be isolated incidents, but a lot of your power moves are done at kind of punishable times, so you could be a bit safer with those tilts and smashes, particularly at percents where doing them isn't really worth it. Also, quick draw and down smash are usually terribad options, quickdraw for just about everything it's meant for as it leaves you open when recovering and even if you hit them with it sometimes because of the ending lag, and downsmash because if you miss they have roughly a full second to punish you. Overall, it needs more Aether spikes and recoveries, maybe less Aether offensives, more jabs, playing safer and less suicide. P.S. I'd like to play that Ike some time.

And what are you guys talking about ADHD's Ganon? Watch the second match and lookit those mindgrains.

Edited by Mac

There should be a button press option that pops up that says save or record after a fight, though you might need to use an SD card.

You make pretty good use of what Ike has from what I can see. Liking those shorthopped neutral airs, though I'd like to see some more forward. It could just be isolated incidents, but a lot of your power moves are done at kind of punishable times, so you could be a bit safer with those tilts and smashes, particularly at percents where doing them isn't really worth it. Also, quick draw and down smash are usually terribad options, quickdraw for just about everything it's meant for as it leaves you open when recovering and even if you hit them with it sometimes because of the ending lag, and downsmash because if you miss they have roughly a full second to punish you. Overall, it needs more Aether spikes and recoveries, maybe less Aether offensives, more jabs, playing safer and less suicide. P.S. I'd like to play that Ike some time.

And what are you guys talking about ADHD's Ganon? Watch the second match and lookit those mindgrains.

thanks ill take it all into consideration and i love to play im open for any experience i can get lol

There should be a button press option that pops up that says save or record after a fight, though you might need to use an SD card.

Also the fight must not exceed 3:00 minutes.

Any ways I'm too bored to watch all the vids so i only watch one and your ike is pretty good and his gannon too.