Axe Breaker, Sword Breaker/Sol, Luna

Emeraldfox

Just two more skills, two more. I can't decide on either set. I could mix and match, but eh. This is for my Avatar by the way.

Defense+2

Pavise

Aegis

????

????

It's quite a conundrum, really. Any thoughts or what?

I say Sol and Luna. Since you have a defensive set right there, extra healing is nice, and some extra damage is nice too. I'm a bit confused on Defense +2 though. Why not just have All Stats +2 instead? You'd get your defense, and you would get a little of everything else.

Why not just have All Stats +2 instead? You'd get your defense, and you would get a little of everything else.

I'm broke, I can't get Micaiah's DLC map until I get paid. Defense+2 is there until then.

As far as Sword/Axe Breaker, they're possibilities because my Avatar will spend the rest of his days in huge, heavy, meaty armor. A General. Yeah, I could reclass and not worry about those pesky Armorslayers and Hammers, but eh. Then again if I put this set with my streetpass crew I still wouldn't have to worry since the AI deals with it.

Just two more skills, two more. I can't decide on either set. I could mix and match, but eh. This is for my Avatar by the way.

Defense+2

Pavise

Aegis

????

????

It's quite a conundrum, really. Any thoughts or what?

What difficulty? Well, I would drop defense +2. Add in Ignis, Luna, and Renewal instead of Sol. Sol only works when you do decent damage. Unfortunately if you are fighting anything with high stats you would want Renewal over sol because sol would heal half the amount renewal does. Odd enough this is how I am setting up my avatar lol. With a few backup skills if testing shows that it isn't useful. Counter+tons of self healing.

It does kinda suck that you can't get galeforce on a male avatar but honestly I am debating even that skill since it is strong but you need to kill something with it.

One thing I have all my Avatars use is Movement +1, or Deliverer if you use Pair Up a lot. 8U You never know when extra mobility will come in handy, especially if you plan to be a General.