I wish the DLC/Spotpass characters had unique models.

Gold Vanguard

Without a doubt it would have been nicer. It also bugs me how they have that eerie glow around them. I know they're supposed to be phantoms, but it makes me not want to use them at all because of how off they look, not to mention some of their designs don't look a thing like they did in their original games. Using their original artwork is also kind of jarring, especially when the drawing style is very different from Awakening's. I'm sure this was done to save data space (the game is already huge) and production costs, though.

Considering the Spotpass characters are free I'm completely fine with it. It would have been nice, but not in any way profitable.

I could see models and voices for the paid DLC characters if they charged a couple bucks more. I would happily pay that price too.

I guess making them unique models is just too costly, even though the series 2 DLC suggest that they are more than willing to make complicated 3D models, among other kinds of detailed stuff.

I'll be fine with MU models, but in this case I hope to see some characters that look really off be replaced. Oliver (whose body shape alone should be enough to grant him exclusive model), Black Knight, Roro (Legion) and a few other should be replaced. There are other FE10 and FE12 characters I want to see instead, so that too adds to my wish to see them replaced.

I guess making them unique models is just too costly, even though the series 2 DLC suggest that they are more than willing to make complicated 3D models, among other kinds of detailed stuff.

I'll be fine with MU models, but in this case I hope to see some characters that look really off be replaced. Oliver (whose body shape alone should be enough to grant him exclusive model), Black Knight, Roro (Legion) and a few other should be replaced. There are other FE10 and FE12 characters I want to see instead, so that too adds to my wish to see them replaced.

BK would have worked if his portrait were just Zelgius' OA.

Spotpass characters are free, I can understand why they use generic models. D8 But it's sad about the paid DLC characters. It's also annoying how only girl Spotpass/DLC characters get a voice. I'd actually use Micaiah if her voiceset was mute like Marth and Roy. "OTL

Spotpass characters are free, I can understand why they use generic models. D8 But it's sad about the paid DLC characters. It's also annoying how only girl Spotpass/DLC characters get a voice. I'd actually use Micaiah if her voiceset was mute like Marth and Roy. "OTL

wait what

is this even true (I haven't used any spotpass/DLC guys yet lol)

Don't particularly care. I've felt like I've gotten my money out of each DLC map I've played so far, so I'm happy with what it is by itself. They're good enough to me.

I never noticed Micaiah having a voice?