General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

Probably in reference to him being on the ground the whole time in the Robin/Lucina Smash trailer. lol Maybe Ike was the one that beat him to a pulp that time! ^^

Oh I see. That's what I get for not watching that trailer.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reference to Sumia punching him, by chance? Because Captain Falcon has the Falcon Punch...

I think Flavia knew I was going to pair them. "Love hurts, doesn't it?" Lol.

Edited by Dragoncat

Probably in reference to him being on the ground the whole time in the Robin/Lucina Smash trailer. lol Maybe Ike was the one that beat him to a pulp that time! ^^

It was the CAPTAIN.

I might post some of my Wolt art tomorrow

I dunno, after all Cordellia is a settler.

Stahl x Cordelia S support would like to say something about that.

It was the CAPTAIN.

I meant in the art piece I posted... xP

I'm having a hard time figuring out what "Cordelia is a settler" is supposed to mean. Something to do with her crush on Chrom...or she goes out and makes a living on a homestead. Probably not the latter...blame me growing up in a state that teaches elementary school kids about pioneers and the oregon trail and stuff like that, because that's the first thing I thought of when I heard settler.

When people say Cordelia just settles, it means that they think she still loves Chrom the most even though she's married to someone else and just settles for her husband since she can't have Chrom. But I think this is BS because more than one of her supports show her clearly not settling at all, but actually deciding that she loves her husband more. Like I pointed out, Stahl is one of these examples, possibly the BEST example. Not only does Cordelia actually ASK for the ring he shows her after he says he intends to win her heart despite her love for Chrom, but she also outright states that Stahl has replaced Chrom in her heart. She might as well have said "screw Chrom, why should I go for him when I can have you, a much better man?"

Edited by Anacybele

I wasn't serious.

But even so, it's not total BS if some of her supports (ie Frederick) don't work out as nicely.

Not to mention she could always just be saying what the husband wants to hear.

Edited by Radiant head

What? She doesn't just settle for Frederick either. I seriously don't know where people get this idea when Cordelia is so obviously going "I'm tired of requited love, so screw Chrom, I love you now, Frederick, as long as you promise to love me too."

EDIT: Just saying what the husband wants to hear? I seriously can't see how that would even be in character for her. That's honestly pretty low.

Edited by Anacybele

When people say Cordelia just settles, it means that they think she still loves Chrom the most even though she's married to someone else and just settles for her husband since she can't have Chrom. But I think this is BS because more than one of her supports show her clearly not settling at all, but actually deciding that she loves her husband more. Like I pointed out, Stahl is one of these examples, possibly the BEST example. Not only does Cordelia actually ASK for the ring he shows her after he says he intends to win her heart despite her love for Chrom, but she also outright states that Stahl has replaced Chrom in her heart. She might as well have said "screw Chrom, why should I go for him when I can have you, a much better man?"

Then you go and get her other supports... and she's back to Chrom.

What? She doesn't just settle for Frederick either. I seriously don't know where people get this idea when Cordelia is so obviously going "I'm tired of requited love, so screw Chrom, I love you now, Frederick, as long as you promise to love me too.

The statement you put around quotes doesn't really help your case.

"I'm tired of Chrom's unrequited love, so..." is as blatant settling as it gets.

Edited by Radiant head

Then you go and get her other supports... and she's back to Chrom.

Blame the writers on that one. They didn't think ahead. Or maybe didn't think at all when doing Cordelia. But I really think they intended for her to get over Chrom. Because, marrying her to Stahl and then seeing her whine about Chrom in her support with Frederick makes ZERO sense whatsoever. It's an oversight by the developers, nothing more.

The statement you put around quotes doesn't really help your case.

"I'm tired of Chrom's unrequited love, so..." is as blatant settling as it gets.

Except it isn't. I don't see at all how it is. She basically says "screw Chrom." Cordelia even says she'll love Frederick as long as he loves her right after that.

Except it isn't. I don't see at all how it is. She basically says "screw Chrom." Cordelia even says she'll love Frederick as long as he loves her right after that.

That changes nothing lol. Saying "screw Chrom" just means your bitter about not getting with him, and nothing more.

Cordellia barely has any characterization outside of her crush on Chrom (yes she has the survivor's guilt aspect, but the developers failed to properly explore this), so even if Chrom isn't mentioned at all, it's hard for me to see her marriages with anyone as anything besides settling.

Edited by Radiant head

speaking of hi I'm hoping I can start posting more fanarts here

KAWAII DANCER
http://arrioruu.deviantart.com/art/Fire-Emblem-507041176pretty sure this one has been posted before BUT WHO CARES it's great

http://feeshseagullmine.deviantart.com/art/if-507269625

Lucina

http://feeshseagullmine.deviantart.com/art/Lucina-500857101

Kamui

http://arrioruu.deviantart.com/art/who-are-you-507245823

EDIT: The Assassin!Lucina is nice, but where's the scarf? D:

Edited by Reason

Posted · Hidden by Florete, March 18, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, March 18, 2015 - No reason given

I beat the game with level 1/1/1 Miacaiah. Without any transfers.