General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been desperately looking over the net for this one pic.

Sonia, and Ursula from Blazing Sword. IIRC, Ursula was on all fours on the ground, with a carrot in her mouth, while Sonia was sitting on top of her, looking all pretty like she is. This is one of the first fanart pics I've ever seen in general, I've seen it when I first started browsing the internet in like 05', and I can not find it anymore. Does any one happen to have this pic?

I've been desperately looking over the net for this one pic.

Sonia, and Ursula from Blazing Sword. IIRC, Ursula was on all fours on the ground, with a carrot in her mouth, while Sonia was sitting on top of her, looking all pretty like she is. This is one of the first fanart pics I've ever seen in general, I've seen it when I first started browsing the internet in like 05', and I can not find it anymore. Does any one happen to have this pic?

All I can say is...sounds like a wierd fetish kinda....

Ha.. well I can say it was Sonia alone who sparked my attraction and curiosity to women, her official art portrait was so good looking, I would spend much time googling for pics of her, which led to finding fanart and other things.

I always thought it was a means of taunting the player over her inability to wed Chrom, her reclass options just happen to be classes Lucina can only get from FRobin. The only classes besides Tactician she can only get from FRobin, in fact.

I thought Cordelia's reclass options were due to her talent in a lot of things. She can wield any existing human weapon due to her class set. Lances, staves, and anima magic in the Peg knight line, swords, axes, and bows in the Mercenary line, and dark magic in the Dark Mage line.

Edited by Anacybele

I thought Cordelia's reclass options were due to her talent in a lot of things. She can wield any existing human weapon due to her class set. Lances, staves, and anima magic in the Peg knight line, swords, axes, and bows in the Mercenary line, and dark magic in the Dark Mage line.

Huh, I actually kinda like this theory.

EDIT: I like this one too.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/6877aedcf6e1d3a3b2057b1a71d2ef1b/tumblr_niah5zlnEO1r84ts5o1_540.png

Neat Hinoka, Max, M!Kamui, and Felicia art. Feel like it's been posted already, but who cares? It's nice.

Edited by Reason

Oh, that same artist that did that Lucina did this Inigo too, which I like. ^^ (because cool outfit and Chrom as the dad!)

alternate_inigo_by_ashteritops-d8iapwl.p

Source

I still need to draw Frederick with the children I have in mind for him, Morgan and an OC named Antoinette. xP (it's going to be with the two as toddlers, with Freddy reading them a story. Morgan and Antoinette will be dressed in one piece bear pajamas. XD)

I still need to draw Frederick with the children I have in mind for him, Morgan and an OC named Antoinette. xP (it's going to be with the two as toddlers, with Freddy reading them a story. Morgan and Antoinette will be dressed in one piece bear pajamas. XD)

LOL! Bear onesies!

Someday they'll look back on that and be super embarrassed...

LOL! Bear onesies!

Someday they'll look back on that and be super embarrassed...

Yeah, because grandma got those onesies due to her son Freddy being associated with bears a lot as of late. XD

Yeah, because grandma got those onesies due to her son Freddy being associated with bears a lot as of late. XD

Because that's what grandparents are for. That and filling them with sugar/hypering them up and then sending them home lol.

Back on topic. That Petrine pic looks wierd, I agree.