General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can totally see that xD

Oh, me too. He already throws Ragnell. Why not throw footballs too? XD

I'd say Soren is the head coach because tactician role. Rhys is the team doctor. Elincia, Mist, and Aimee are cheerleaders. lol

Ike's offensive linemen would be: Boyd, Geoffrey, Titania, Mordecai, Jill. With Titania as the center and the others as right tackles and left tackles.

His running back would be Zihark because speed. Mia is the backup because she's not as strong.

Wide receivers are Oscar and Kieran because of the funny rivalry between them, though it's really only existent to Kieran. :P

And Ranulf is the tight end.

As for the defense...

Linebackers are Gatrie, Brom, Devdan, Tauroneo, Haar

Safeties and cornerbacks are Marcia, Tanith, Lucia, and Shinon

Then that leaves Nephenee as the kicker, I suppose.

Rolf is...the Gatorade and towel boy I guess. lol

Dunno how it would match up, but I made random choices on some of these. :P

Edited by Anacybele

xD Poor Rolf...maybe he can be the mascot. Which isn't any more dignified than the gatorade guy, actually...

But if Mordecai and Ranulf are allowed to shift and the mounted units have their steeds it would be pure chaos. Which is probably why football doesnt exist in FE.

I saw a comic a long time ago, something about Boyd sneaking out to go to a football game and he had a foam finger and everything. The team was Crimean Cavaliers xD

I'd say Soren is the head coach because tactician role. Rhys is the team doctor. Elincia, Mist, and Aimee are cheerleaders. lol

Ike's offensive linemen would be: Boyd, Geoffrey, Titania, Mordecai, Jill. With Titania as the center and the others as right tackles and left tackles.

His running back would be Zihark because speed. Mia is the backup because she's not as strong.

Wide receivers are Oscar and Kieran because of the funny rivalry between them, though it's really only existent to Kieran. :P

As for the defense...

I am amazed and impressed at the level of thought you put into that.

That would be epic xD What would it do though? Make people run away/off the edge?

I'm guessing damage people much like the drill item except you could actually KO the beetle and when it would fly off it would damage people in its way

As for the defense...

Wow that is pretty deep. Maybe we should start Fantasy Football Emblem edition.

lol that'd be hilariously cool. I already have seen fanart of Ike in a baseball uniform with Elincia in a cheerleader outfit sitting on his shoulder. :P

I saw a comic a long time ago, something about Boyd sneaking out to go to a football game and he had a foam finger and everything. The team was Crimean Cavaliers xD

LOL that sounds just like Boyd. XD

Edited by Anacybele

lol that'd be hilariously cool. I already have seen fanart of Ike in a baseball uniform with Elincia in a cheerleader outfit sitting on his shoulder. :P

LOL that sounds just like Boyd. XD

Baseball has cheerleaders? But if we're talking baseball, he'd be the batter. Cause of swinging Ragnell.

And yeah, ikr? I think either Shinon or Gatrie or both were with him.

Yeah, Ike was holding a baseball bat and chewing gum in this art. lol

That's even more lol. XD

Ah, I had it in my Ike x Elincia folder in my DA favorites.

Go_Greil_Mercenaries_by_Royal_Guard_Love

Source

Of course the team name is Greil Mercenaries. :P

Edited by Anacybele

The fact Ike and Mia can't support in PoR is kinda dumb. They have a unique relationship that I wish they could have fleshed out more.

She's also the only female character I could see leaving with Ike at the end of RD if they had an A-Support.

The fact Ike and Mia can't support in PoR is kinda dumb. They have a unique relationship that I wish they could have fleshed out more.

She's also the only female character I could see leaving with Ike at the end of RD if they had an A-Support.

I agree completely they're both swordsmen/sparring partners and in RD Mia seems really attached to Ike and they just seem to well connect. In all honesty if I could see Ike being romantically involved with anyone it'd be Mia.

Mia seemed more attached to Ike's skills than Ike himself, if you ask me. Not really a basis for a romance, imo. And Mia only stuck around because she had a debt to pay to Greil. She eventually left the GMs at the end of RD. As did Ike, the man she felt she owed the debt to since Greil died. Now Boyd, I think she should've had a support with. Those two are totally into training and getting stronger. They'd have clicked right away, methinks.

And honestly, and this is just my opinion, but Ike can do much better than Mia. She's just boring and kind of annoying, if you ask me. Not that pretty either. But again, this is just my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, or pay it any mind.

Edited by Anacybele

Mia seemed more attached to Ike's skills than Ike himself, if you ask me. Not really a basis for a romance, imo. And Mia only stuck around because she had a debt to pay to Greil. She eventually left the GMs at the end of RD. As did Ike, the man she felt she owed the debt to since Greil died. Now Boyd, I think she should've had a support with. Those two are totally into training and getting stronger. They'd have clicked right away, methinks.

And honestly, and this is just my opinion, but Ike can do much better than Mia. She's just boring and kind of annoying, if you ask me. Not that pretty either. But again, this is just my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, or pay it any mind.

I just really liked Mia then again maybe i just have a thing for blue/purple haired lasses lol. I mean there is Elincia but she's a queen and Ike is a rock to pretty much everyone else sides Mia who is a fellow mercenary. Even if she was attatched to Ike's skills thats still a part of who he is.

Either way there should definetely be more fanart of the two regardless.

True, Elincia is a princess/queen and at first she doesn't seem to fit with Ike. That's what I thought in the beginning of PoR, in fact. But then as the game went on, the story showed that the two have a lot in common and share some of the same goals. Ike and Elincia both want to make laguz their friends and improve the relationship between the beorc and laguz. Elincia dislikes the same dumb nobles that Ike does. And Elincia showed Ike that not all nobles are crazed fools (as Ike himself actually puts it). Geoffrey, Lucia, Bastian, etc. helped show him this as well.

I would've liked to have seen Ike's beliefs and character grow and develop further surrounding this and having him actually get with a princess, albeit one that wouldn't take her throne, would be the perfect way to start that. I actually expected Elincia to give her throne to Renning and get with Ike, not keep it. I'm well aware that Elincia really cares about Crimea and doesn't want to let it fall into the hands of an idiot ruler. That's why she took the throne at the end of PoR. There was no one else it could go to. But Renning returned, and not only did he share his brother Ramon's ideas as well as Elincia's, but he was actually groomed to rule and was the original heir. I'm really surprised that Elincia didn't continue to pursue her seeming enjoyment of traveling around the world outside the villa and castle (she also seemed to have a crush on Ike, at least in the English version of PoR lol). She even says in RD that she never wanted to be queen. She's not the type to rule, if you ask me. She's not that kind of princess, because she wasn't raised that way. She was raised like a commoner, therefore she's used to that life and grew to enjoy it.

But, that's not how RD wrote her, so... I've just learned to live with it.

And another thing, because Ike dislikes nobles and royals, him getting with a princess isn't something you'd expect him to do! Things like this keep you surprised. And don't we all like surprises? I myself didn't expect to ship him with a princess because he's this tough mercenary that holds hatred for nobles and royals. But to my pleasant surprise, I do! :P

I wish there was as much Ike x Elincia fanart as there is Ike/Soren. Those two are like everywhere...

Oh, and to stay on topic, here's a cool Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Ike stain glass window art. ^^

smash_bros___ike_by_quas_quas-d7m6hh7.pn

Source

Edited by Anacybele

Pff, I already have more than one fic that has Ike x Elincia. :P Only one of them focus solely on the pair though, and that one is an alternate reality from the rest.

Oh, another reason I put them two together is that I love Elincia. She's amazing. ^^ And of course, I LOVE Ike. lol

And now I really wish to continue my comic series. lol I should check if FEPlanet's dialogue bubble tool and other tools are working again.

Edited by Anacybele

So it's been a while since I saw anything new of her and this came up on pixiv so why not?

[spoiler=Ursula]

aY28yDf.jpg

Source? I want to see more of this artist's work.