General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arts of my two least favorite pairings in the series right after I post. Tell me this is just a coincidence...

Well, whatever, I was just reminded of a cute piece I always liked that was done for my co-author's Ike x Elincia stories:

IkeXElincia_Request_by_XXchibi_kunXX.jpg

The two with their newborn son, Greil. :) Source

Edited by Anacybele

[spoiler=War Cleric Lucina]lucina3.jpg

I find this oddly adorable

Heh. I love how they actually did the Brand in her eye for this one (IIRC, most Lucina fanart leaves it out). And I'd actually have posted this sooner or later.

FE8 time!

utKqjGY.jpg

That supposed to be Duessel?

He could just be confirming that, in case RJw had somebody else in mind. IMO the drawing also happens to look a little similar to official fe4/5 artwork in terms of palette and shading. (which could just be intentional and a nice touch, or a coincidence, to be sure)

Edited by Rehab

Arts of my two least favorite pairings in the series right after I post. Tell me this is just a coincidence...

Well, whatever, I was just reminded of a cute piece I always liked that was done for my co-author's Ike x Elincia stories:

IkeXElincia_Request_by_XXchibi_kunXX.jpg

The two with their newborn son, Greil. :) Source

Look, can't you just be happy about the fanart? It seems you complain every time you even get a GLIMPSE of Sumia or Geoffrey. Tell me, exactly what makes you hate them so much? Is it because they can POTENTIALLY get in the way of your OTPs? Look, it's fine you have a favorite pairing. After all, all of us do. But it doesn't mean you have to comment on every little thing that makes you even the slighest bit sad. Quite frankly, many of us are sick of it. There have been countless flame wars started because of your little Frederick love. It's also okay to have a favorite character; we all do. But you don't have to point out your love for him at every little oppurtunity, either. Many of us don't like Elincia x Geoffrey, or Marcia x Ike or whatever, but you don't see us complaining. I'm trying to be as polite as possible here, to avoid more flame wars and potentially getting banned. But I really hope you get the point here. Please, take notes.

Please, don't be too offended. But definitely take what I said to heart.

*GASP*...

finally got that off my chest. Now, let's enjoy the great fanart of this thread, like we're supposed to.

Edited by Truest of Blades

Posted · Hidden by Integrity, January 30, 2014 - dandy dandy dandy
Hidden by Integrity, January 30, 2014 - dandy dandy dandy

Look, can't you just be happy about the fanart? It seems you complain every time you even get a GLIMPSE of Sumia or Geoffrey. Tell me, exactly what makes you hate them so much? Is it because they can POTENTIALLY get in the way of your OTPs? Look, it's fine you have a favorite pairing. After all, all of us do. But it doesn't mean you have to comment on every little thing that makes you even the slighest bit sad. Quite frankly, many of us are sick of it. There have been countless flame wars started because of your little Frederick love. It's also okay to have a favorite character; we all do. But you don't have to point out your love for him at every little oppurtunity, either. Many of us don't like Elincia x Geoffrey, or Marcia x Ike or whatever, but you don't see us complaining. I'm trying to be as polite as possible here, to avoid more flame wars and potentially getting banned. But I really hope you get the point here. Please, take notes.

*GASP*...

finally got that off my chest. Now, let's enjoy the great fanart of this thread, like we're supposed to.

*GASP*...

It's posts like these that start the "flame wars," not me. It's not necessary to type up a full blown rant about one little post. You can just ignore it like others did. Besides, I was being rhetorical, not complaining. If I wanted to complain about the pairings posted, I would've said "ugh, Geoffrey x Elincia and Frederick x Sumia? Really? You should've posted better pairings!" which would've been quite rude. I also don't see where I was pointing out any love for anything in said post.

Now let's get back to the topic at hand so we can avoid "flame wars" as you put it.

Not entirely fanart, but I just found this adorable pic. XD

I also found this piece of real fanart:

Ike_Elincia_paint_by_XXchibi_kunXX.jpg

I really like how it almost looks like a stain-glass painting, as if someone decided to record this romance for history. :o Source

Edited by Anacybele

• 2 weeks later...

Source: Pippinuts' tumblr

tumblr_n0y37isk971sm7q5wo1_500.jpg

オリンピックを見ながら落書き。

昔好きだったフィギュア選手の衣装をアズールに着せてみた。

プルシェンコの棄権が残念すぎる…楽しみにしてたのに。泣

"A drawing I made while watching the Olympics."

"I drew Azure [inigo] wearing the clothes of a figure skater I liked long ago."

"Too bad about Plushenko withdrawing… I was looking forward to it too. (cry)"

I think that it would fit him to be a figure skater.