General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that Dierdre though? She dumped Sigurd, I think, and then got with that guy in the picture. She seems like a bitch to me for that, but I've never played FE4, so I can't really say for sure.

Isn't that Dierdre though? She dumped Sigurd, I think, and then got with that guy in the picture. She seems like a bitch to me for that, but I've never played FE4, so I can't really say for sure.

She didn't dump him.

She was brainwashed and aher memories were wiped and she ended up marrying Arvis. And Arvis shows her off as his new wife to Sigurd just before killing him.

Oh. Damn, poor Sigurd...

Yeah

and it's kinda implied that even with the memory wipe, she still somewhat remembers him, so she's asking for a bit more time with him, but she's dragged back to the castle before Arvis kills Sigurd. Very tragic.

Time for some NTR.

You bastard.

Netorare is never cool.

...I'm just saying that because that kind of thing, especially in FE4, just really makes my blood boil.

Then again it's a part of the work, so I can't really complain.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Dang, Arvis seems like a dick. But he wasn't like that in Lost Bloodlines 2. Chrom did say that the books he'd read depicted him way differently though.

You'll have to play the game to see that despite all that he does, Arvis ain't as horrible as he seems. It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't played the game, unfortunately.

You'll have to play the game to see that despite all that he does, Arvis ain't as horrible as he seems. It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't played the game, unfortunately.

Oh, I really want to be able to play FE4 someday. I still hope that it's the next game in the series that IS decides to remake and then hope that NoA decides to localize it. I expect NoA would make some pretty noticeable censors though, given stuff like the possible incest and all.

Oh, I really want to be able to play FE4 someday. I still hope that it's the next game in the series that IS decides to remake and then hope that NoA decides to localize it. I expect NoA would make some pretty noticeable censors though, given stuff like the possible incest and all.

Ahaha... FE4 has incest as part of the PLOT.

http://ticcytx.tumblr.com/post/96372223559/1h-and-half-thing-after-work-guess-who-is-playing Lyn from FE7.

This is a reasin why I both want them to remake it, and at the same time, I don't want them to, there are a few things in the story I can think of that they might censor that wouldn't make it the same story anymore, so its one of the things I'm torn about.

The incest in FE4 is not something that's "possible". It's a plot point that can't be avoided.

Ahaha... FE4 has incest as part of the PLOT.

I hope you both are joking. If not, then I no longer want to play this game. Because that's just outright disgusting. I thought the incest only existed in the marriage system and was completely optional.

And sorry, but even if IS remade this game, I don't see it being localized if any plot point incest exists.