Hail the Zihark Fangirl!

Shadowknight

*cough*

Hello all, I am Krad-Shadowknight-Eelav, a stalker of this forum for quite a while, member of FEO and..

... quite an obsessed fangirl too. :3 Feel free to brick me, it's happened before.

I've played most of the FE's, lets see.. I have FE 6,7,8,9,10, planning to get 11. Also playing 6 and 4 currently. Though 9/10 was my favorite section with the laguz mysteries and all.

Personality wise.. I'm nice (usually). I can debate with vigor (lol), and... just don't give me too much grief about being a fangirl. Usually every one of my posts will have the word "Zihark" in there somewhere. Yes, that bad.

Enough about me, go ahead with the spamming! Full speed ahead!~

"Go ahead with the spamming"? It seems like you've known us all your life. XD

Welcome to the forest! I shall serve as your Fireman. If you need me, just yell out the name "Zihark" or something. I hope you have a nice time. :D

Edited by Fireman

Welcome to the forest. Zihark is a pretty cool guy. But he isn't one of my favorite characters for 3 reasons:

1. He can't transform into a dragon

2. He doesn't ride a dragon

3. He doesn't use axes

Welcome to the forest. Zihark is a pretty cool guy. But he isn't one of my favorite characters for 3 reasons:

1. He can't transform into a dragon

2. He doesn't ride a dragon

3. He doesn't use axes

I take it you like Wyvern Riders and Dragons, eh? :D Quite alright, I'm a fan of Jill and Haar as well.

My name is Waha Kife. Don't call me by my screen name, or I will cut you down. Remember to call me Waha Kife. Whenever you quote me, be sure to change the title of the quote to Waha Kife. Do you understand yet? Depending on how you treat me, I can be your worst enemy or your best friend.

Welcome to the forest.

Also, if you're a fangirl, I don't think we'll get along.

My name is Waha Kife. Don't call me by my screen name, or I will cut you down. Remember to call me Waha Kife. Whenever you quote me, be sure to change the title of the quote to Waha Kife. Do you understand yet? Depending on how you treat me, I can be your worst enemy or your best friend.

Welcome to the forest.

He's harmless.

I take it you like Wyvern Riders and Dragons, eh? :D Quite alright, I'm a fan of Jill and Haar as well.

Dragons are just awesome in general. I liked axes before the Dragon Riders used them.

Welcome to the forest.

Fox is right. He's like a plastic Knife.

Yaaay! A fellow fangirl! Steer clear of Knife, SevenSins and Hika/BACON. They just don't understand us. D:

Zihark is cool, but I like Ranulf the best myself. XD

Yes. Fangirls are so misunderstood. Not that I would know....

But seriously, I grew up with 2 fangirls, so I should know all about it.

Are you one?

*suspicion arises*

No. I just had to live 3 stressful years with these 2 fangirls....

If one of them happens to read this, I'm only kidding about the stressful part! :D

Edited by Fireman