So like, I'm playing Pokemon Conquest

Emeraldfox

Remember that topic I made talking about Pokemon Conquest before it was released here? I finally got it, almost a year later. Now, what's my aim? Dunno, this is the first time I'm going through. But I will get Leafeon, and I'll try to get most of main warlords(you know, Ginchiyo, Yoshimoto etc). Low turns? Pfft, the game forces you to play a little fast with the turn limit. Anything else... Oh yeah, every non generic Warlord I have I'll try to evolve them, just because. This will be on a year by year basis, with battles against rival Warlords listed with the month it takes place in. SO YEAH WHOO Arceus banned

Year 1: I want to be Walhart when I grow up

Aurora: Janurary: WARLORD CONNIE WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE

So this is my castle huh? It's nice. But some hooligans are trying to shake the joint, ugh. Tutorial battle, Oichi. After this I run into Mitsunari, Kiyomasa and Masanori, blah blah blah. We train for a bit because we have to.

Ignis: ???? - LulHideyoshihittingonOichieventhoughhehasNenelul

This battle wasn't too hard, I mean, Hideyoshi's army consisted of some guy with a Tepig, and a guy who hated his Bidoof lul. Love > Hate nub. After this battle I learn that I'm stuck with Oichi, while I don't hate her or anything, she's neat, but why not Ina or Kai. Eh. Suddenly Keiji. I recruit some guy with a Charmander, and another with a Darumaka. WHOOP.

Greenleaf: ???? - Enter: Brotonari

After some training I head on over to Greenleaf, because objectives. This battle wasn't bad either, get flags and beat enemies. I hate pitfalls, though. Why do they exist. I got to recruit everyone else but Motonari. Sigh. If only I had gotten the game earlier. SIGH. This is my new home, lulAurora.

Fontaine: ???? - Motochika is such a rock star

BUT HE USES WATER TYPES HAHA JOKES ON YOU. This battle was easy too, then again most of my army consisted of grass types luuuul. But, uh, yeah. Everyone else but Motochika was recruited because reasons.

Violight: October - The Tachibana only use electric types, get with the program Muneshige.

This battle was simple, just had to make sure no one was in an area where the enemy could attack us with the field. That made no sense, anyway! I won the battle. Ginchiyo get, I missed out on Muneshige, though.

Edited by Emerald Knight

Oh, you made a topic huh.

Actually, even if you missed the Wi-Fi downloads, you can find the passwords on GameFaqs, and seeing you have Violight now you can get both Motonari and Motochika now if you wanted to.

Oh, you made a topic huh.

Actually, even if you missed the Wi-Fi downloads, you can find the passwords on GameFaqs, and seeing you have Violight now you can get both Motonari and Motochika now if you wanted to.

Wait, really? I had no clue about that. Thanks for the tip.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey, wow, someone posted. Uh, so like, I actually beat the main story after my second post luuul. I did evolve my Eevee into Leafeon, but Arceus was forced. Eh. I'm doing the stories and yes, I'm enjoying this a lot.