Lucina and Female MU Chapter 21 Scene

Well. The whole "I couldn't help but obey Fauder/Validar" thing that happened at the end of the last chapter was supposedly the proof she needed to see that you will end up killing Chrom.

I feel like the only thing missing from this scene is Morgan. Surely he'd have some input; actually, it would have been interesting to see if Lucina and Morgan would have sister vs. brother duel or something before Chrom or Avatar would break it up. Then they could have the family bonding moment without forgetting poor Morgan...

I feel like the only thing missing from this scene is Morgan. Surely he'd have some input; actually, it would have been interesting to see if Lucina and Morgan would have sister vs. brother duel or something before Chrom or Avatar would break it up. Then they could have the family bonding moment without forgetting poor Morgan...

that is a bit of an interesting parallel to be drawn there; Lucina's a daddy's girl and Morgan's a mommy's boy, and neither of them really remembers their other parent all that well (Lucina admits as much on the event tiles when her mother asks her ablut it).

She cries, because she has the same eyes as her fathers which that really is a touching moment.

Edited by Katarina

Tactician, actually. A friend and I agreed to make her a Tactician before recording because it looks cool, and since this was a Normal playthrough just to get that scene, I could get away with turning Stella and Chrom and Lucina back into first-tier classes while having Morgan nuke the boss and finish the chapter.

oh right

that female Grandmaster model gotta show off some leg

that is a bit of an interesting parallel to be drawn there; Lucina's a daddy's girl and Morgan's a mommy's boy, and neither of them really remembers their other parent all that well (Lucina admits as much on the event tiles when her mother asks her about it).

is that really true? (you'd think it would hold up with Sumia/Maribelle/Olivia/Sully as well)

Does she really look like a little girl, though? :(

Young portrait... Pigtails... So yes. *holds back laughter*

And oh my god that voice does not suit her at all. They only have adult sounding voices for the Avatar so the young portrait is just a big no for me for both genders. Rather disappointing....

that is a bit of an interesting parallel to be drawn there; Lucina's a daddy's girl and Morgan's a mommy's boy, and neither of them really remembers their other parent all that well (Lucina admits as much on the event tiles when her mother asks her ablut it).

Its like I said in another conversation I had about this subject:

Its actually a very interesting family dynamic when Avatar is married to Chrom. On one hand you have a happy, idealistic family; Chrom as the leader, Avatar the tactician, and Lucina and Morgan following in their respective paths. On the other, you have a tragic, potentially broken family as seen in FoD; Avatar kills Chrom, Lucina retaliates in Chrom's stead and Morgan sides with Avatar, each loyal to one parent. Its tragic that the Naga and Grima conflict brought them together and can tear them apart. And its also what makes this pairing and family so fascinating compared to the others...

They only have adult sounding voices for the Avatar so the young portrait is just a big no for me for both genders. Rather disappointing....

Because shota and loli voices are a... *puts on sunglasses* NONO in America.

Its like I said in another conversation I had about this subject:

Its actually a very interesting family dynamic when Avatar is married to Chrom. On one hand you have a happy, idealistic family; Chrom as the leader, Avatar the tactician, and Lucina and Morgan following in their respective paths. On the other, you have a tragic, potentially broken family as seen in FoD; Avatar kills Chrom, Lucina retaliates in Chrom's stead and Morgan sides with Avatar, each loyal to one parent. Its tragic that the Naga and Grima conflict brought them together and can tear them apart. And its also what makes this pairing and family so fascinating compared to the others...

Everything in FoD causes you to think. Even if it isn't FeMU x Chrom... the family killings are still hit you pretty hard with Marc/Morgan.

Like this for example:

MaakuAzuuruKoroshiai.jpg

Everything in FoD causes you to think. Even if it isn't FeMU x Chrom... the family killings are still hit you pretty hard with Marc/Morgan.

Like this for example:

MaakuAzuuruKoroshiai.jpg

Holy shit that is such a good piece of art work...but very sad... :'(

Yeah, most everything in FoD is sad yet thought provoking. It just really makes me wonder what it is about Avatar that makes Morgan so ready kill all their friends and family, and end the world as they know it. Contrary to the official profiles, I feel like Morgan is and always will be the army's greatest enigma....

Edited by Silver Lightning

eh I really liked Stella's voice actress; she sounds cool and sharp and like a woman (I think that in her Japanese voice, she kind of sounds like a kid :x).

eh I really liked Stella's voice actress; she sounds cool and sharp and like a woman (I think that in her Japanese voice, she kind of sounds like a kid :x).

Are you referring to the Avatar?

Because the only Stella I know of is Astrid. >_>

Besides, having a younger sounding voice for the Avatar would have been nice considering all three for both genders all sound like adults and they don't really suit the young portraits.... That's just me though.

Like this for example:

MaakuAzuuruKoroshiai.jpg

@shadowofchaos: What does that Japanese line in the picture say? Sorry for the inconvenience.

@shadowofchaos: What does that Japanese line in the picture say? Sorry for the inconvenience.

"In the Outrealm, the Future of Despair is repeated once more."

マーク: さようなら、お兄ちゃん。

Edited by shadowofchaos

It always bugged me that Morgan doesn't have a bigger role in the story despite being the son/daughter of one of the main characters... Though from what people have been saying (s)he becomes more relevant in the DLC.

All of the children besides Lucina pretty much vanish from the story after their recruitment, don't they? Lucina's really the only one you will recruit.

And in Future of Despair, both Morgans are pretty much just bosses who only talk when you fight them or when you have your Avatar get them to fuck off from the battlefield. Any of the other children characters talks a hell of a lot more in the FoD episodes where they appear than (probably) the main game itself.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

It always bugged me that Morgan doesn't have a bigger role in the story despite being the son/daughter of one of the main characters... Though from what people have been saying (s)he becomes more relevant in the DLC.

Well, I can sort of empathize. The conditions they have to go through to check for the children and the amount of scripts to edit... that would be a pain and impractical.