does someone have an image of Inigo'sback

i doubt that there's actually any official art with Inigo's back out there, but i'm sure it shouldn't vary too much from the basic mercenary outfit.

the official Awakening mercenary class design

Mercenary_male.jpg

this should actually help you infinitely more than Inigo's official art, since this actually shows all the little details and such clearly.

Edited by Liz

Looking at his OA versus that concept art, the only differences I can see are

-The colours, which follow the style of the outfit (As in, the different panels in the concept are present in the OA, just in different coloured fabric)

-Gloves, they're slightly different in the detailing, Inigo's got a buckle and different stitching to the concept

-Belt, it's a bit odd to say, but his is more...delicate. Instead of staying the same width the whole way like the concept, his tapers a little when it gets to the loop, which looks more delicate to me XD

-Leg armour, not only the colours, but Inigo has only 2 straps holding the armour on to his legs, not 3. Also not visible in the concept is that the leg armour is two seperate pieces, the shin armour, and the foot armour, which don't appear to be connected to one another (The easiest way to do this would be get a pair of white shoes and build the armour onto it, as the armour bits are indeed, seperate pieces from the shoe, and layer on top of the shoe)

-Front of the tunic, after the collar white bits taper finish just below the belt, Inigo's continuation of the tunic (The bright blue bit under the belt on the concept) doesn't seem to be connected to the rest of the tunic. At the very least, it's set deeper (Closer to Inigo's body) than the rest of the tunic, causing a noticible dip in the front. Accomplished by sewing that last bit to the inside of the end of the collar, and then either leaving it unsewn to the sides, or, by having the sides sewn on top of that panel, making it look set in.

And this is less a change, but an observation, but the dark blue/white tunic is a seperate piece of clothing to the dark blue/light blue shirt. Shirt is a standing collar long sleeved shirt with poofy sleeves and a small v-neck, would probably be want to made of light/thinner material and form fitting, while the tunic is loose, and should hang some around the belt.

Oh, and using the model viewer, he has two blue pouches on the belt of his right hip, the centre of his back he has 3 sort of conical/cylindrical pouches in brown on the belt over his chest, and the majority of his back is in white, so taking the concept, all of the light brown is white on Inigo, the two side dark browns are white, and the dark brown high on the black is dark blue.

This is a pretty big post, but yeah, I hope this helps XD

If you want, I can get an image of his back on the Unit Viewer once I get done with class.

if you have the time that would be most appreciated :D

Edited by melossage