Barracks Decor

JoeAmor

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone had concrete info on all the different stuff you accrue in the barracks throughout the game. I assume something new is added when you recruit a new unit, but I swear I have seen new decorations appear without anyone being recruited, as well as have recruited someone and was unable to identify any new items lying around. Also, I can't tell what some items are or who they belong to, while others are fairly obvious like the pink bunny banner belonging to Panne. If there is a list of all the stuff added to barracks and why it's there I couldn't find it. If there's not, this could be where we can speculate about it.

Thanks guys!

I think it's every time you get a new unit, yes.

Some guesses:

Ylisse banner -> default

bunny banner -> Panne

candy tree -> Gaius

dragonstone -> Nowi

sword rack -> Lon'qu

staff rack -> Maribelle

bookshelf + books -> recruit more mages

crates -> Anna

wall scroll -> Say'ri

wyvern pillow/panels -> Cherche

Argh, I'm still flinching at the fact that he included the lower screen there.

i thought you were proud of your weeb, what happened Kappa.png (or are you pulling an Olivia here tongue.gif)

i love how all the kids have their own decorations

Anna should've had a money tree

Edited by shadykid

I love this little feature! My favourite is Gaius' candy tree, especially because he married Panne in my file and it comes up in their support. I thought it was a Christmas tree and didn't get why it was there until I zoomed in and realized the ornaments were suckers :P

I've been wondering how can they put stuff in that room while marching on their way. Do they return to the Shepherds' base every time someone joins?

Not any weirder than travelling around to recruit people when they should have been hurrying to take Grima down, I suppose.

Argh, I'm still flinching at the fact that he included the lower screen there.

Why? All I got is the first sentence: "Welcome home Rey", right? I don't know that kanji in the second part...

Why? All I got is the first sentence: "Welcome home Rey", right? I don't know that kanji in the second part...

Not that...

THIS:

Heshowedthelowerscreen.png

It's on the mainsite.

恥ずかしいんだよ。

Edited by shadowofchaos

I've been wondering how can they put stuff in that room while marching on their way. Do they return to the Shepherds' base every time someone joins?

No, they can't be returning to their home base because you can access the barracks anywhere on the map. It seems they carry the entire actual room around with them. I guess... it would be plausible if the barracks room had wheels.