Happy Birthday Lissa!!!

8:42 PM: Lissa FINALLY celebrates her birthday after a long day of grinding for Galeforce...and gives the convoy an Imposing Axe :(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She got doubled by an enemy and died. To a hit percentage of 40%. THE ODDS WERE IN YOUR FAVOR!!!

This happened twice.

Really, Lissa? Your 50% speed growth really does like to screw you over, doesn't it? I had to use a speedwing AND naga's tear, AND level grind you. -_- And I get a shockstick in return. Whee.

Edited by MagicLeafy

Imposing Axe (Challenge Run), Wolt's Bow (Male Confession Run), and a Balmwood Staff (Female Confession Run).

That's pretty good, I must say.

Sorry I had to celebrate your birthday at 9:30 at night, Lissa. :/

She got doubled by an enemy and died. To a hit percentage of 40%. THE ODDS WERE IN YOUR FAVOR!!!

This happened twice.

Really, Lissa? Your 50% speed growth really does like to screw you over, doesn't it? I had to use a speedwing AND naga's tear, AND level grind you. -_- And I get a shockstick in return. Whee.

the RNG kinda hates you it seems or lissa.

my Lissa has like 41 speed as a falco knight right now o-o

the RNG kinda hates you it seems or lissa.

my Lissa has like 41 speed as a falco knight right now o-o

FE's RNG has always hated me. I remember showing a screenshot of my hack one time and Nayr was like "Those are really fail stats for a prepromote." Best part was he wasn't a prepromote at all. He was just RNG-screwed lol.

My game really seems to hate Lissa, Maribelle and Stahl. Cannot do anything with those three without some serious grinding and reclassing, I swear.