Ferox Tournament and Marth

Why did "Marth" join the Ferox Tournament on behalf of the West Khan against the Shepherds(Other than giving us a badass cutscene)? Seemed pretty counter productive for her intentions and put the entire company in danger.

Edited by Cucco Jump

Why did "Marth" join the Ferox Tournament on behalf of the West Khan against the Shepherds(Other giving us a badass cutscene)? Seemed pretty counter productive for her intentions and put the entire company in danger.

Lucina probably just wanted to fight her father.

I think Chrom might have lost the tournament from Lucina's timeline so she beat Lon'qu so she can make sure Chrom wins to help the war, or it could be just to have a fight with her father. I really think she had to correct something though, since she didn't want to alter anything other than what she had to.

I think it might have had to do with Basilio being killed by Walhart in Lucina's timeline because when Basilio and Walhart fought, Basilio didn't want Flavia to fight because she was the leading Khan, which implies Flavia might have fought Walhart instead if Lucina had won, making Basilio the leading Khan instead. Pretty Sure Flavia would've died though...

Edited by Zelos

I think it might have had to do with Basilio being killed by Walhart in Lucina's timeline because when Basilio and Walhart fought, Basilio didn't want Flavia to fight because she was the leading Khan, which implies Flavia might have fought Walhart instead if Lucina had won, making Basilio the leading Khan instead. Pretty Sure Flavia would've died though...

Pretty much this, and I doubt Flavia would have run straight into death like Basilio did.

I don't know. Flavia has always performed better than Basilio in my game. In fact, he died on the first chapter he was introduced, while Flavia kept scoring Sol's and lived on, lol.