I laughed way too hard at this

Shoe

Strange things happen in the barracks.... LOL

I would post funny screenshots but nothing funny has ever happened to me. I think my units hate my MU -- besides Owain. He said his sword hand comes alive in the moonlight to my male MU...... if ya know what I mean.....

Don't have a screenshot but today Donnel made me laugh... "What in tarnation? I ain't seen nothing like this back on the farm." ...Got a log. What kind of farm are we talking about, exactly...?

...That screenshot makes me believe that Aeo knew what she was saying when she said Stahl was CDi Link.

Don't have a screenshot but today Donnel made me laugh... "What in tarnation? I ain't seen nothing like this back on the farm." ...Got a log. What kind of farm are we talking about, exactly...?

Hahahaha! Donny, what HAVE you been doing on said farm? Certainly not working, eh?

Yesterday I took some photos, and it looks that people from tumblr found them funny, so here are the photos:

tumblr_mj9ynsl1Z01rql8cco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mj9ynsl1Z01rql8cco2_500.jpg

Henry is the best dad ever laugh.gif

Edited by SniperGYS

Yesterday I took some photos, and it looks that people from tumblr found them funny, so here are the photos:

tumblr_mj9ynsl1Z01rql8cco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mj9ynsl1Z01rql8cco2_500.jpg

Henry is the best dad ever laugh.gif

Man, and I thought him killing the crap out of my team on Paralogue 22 for Tharja was daunting and indicative of his devotion.

But this takes the cake.

Henry is a family man.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I particularly enjoy how late at night, most characters will tell you to get some sleep.

If Tharja is your wife however she will say you can't go to sleep yet lol. I'm fine with it, I'm a night person anyway.

If you visit the barracks too many times in one day, they'll make a comment like "You sure are taking a lot of breaks today..." Are they calling me lazy? D< I make sure nobody in this army dies. How dare they!

If you visit the barracks too many times in one day, they'll make a comment like "You sure are taking a lot of breaks today..." Are they calling me lazy? D< I make sure nobody in this army dies. How dare they!

Does this ACTUALLY happen? Because when I was gathering barracks greetings they never changed within one time period. And I went through probably 300 of them one time. e.e Certain people were being super stubborn. (I later resorted to a massacre to get the second gen's greetings quicker...)