Wait, the Deadlords in Inf Regalia are...

I saw Severa's comment something like :''You are a Risen, why are you crying ? You don't trick me!''.

But then comes the question, if they are Chrom and cia from the future, how they appear on Ch.22 ?

Oh, i found this on FE Wiki about Mus, Bovis, Tigris, Draco, Canis and Porcus :

In Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, the Deadlords are explained a little more, but only six of them are seen, which are: Mus, Bovis, Tigris, Draco, Canis, and Porcus. After Raydrik is killed, he is remade into the Deadlord Mus, and if Eyvel isn't saved, she is remade into the Deadlord Draco. Also, Galzus, Sara, and Lifis will become the Deadlords Bovis, Canis, and Porcus, respectively, if they die or are not recruited, and Dagdar will become the Deadlord Tigris if Chapter 8x is skipped. Thus, it is learned in this game that Deadlords are "born" by the Lopto Sect turning other people into them, and both Manfroy and Veld seem to have the ability to do this.

And more :

In Infinite Regalia, 36 Deadlords appear (although there are only 12 unique ones), wielding a variety of powerful and legendary weapons spanning from Akaneia to Tellius. These Deadlords speak in an inhuman way, all acting together as one consciousness. They proclaim to Chrom that they are warriors who fell in a battle with the world at stake. Some of the characters express a mysterious sense of familiarity with the warlords, suggesting some of them are Chrom and his companions who fell in the battle with Grima. Due to the large variety of weapony, it's possible the warlords also include fallen warriors from other continents.

And how some of them were created :

Well, it never hurts to repost stuff if people haven't seen it before : P

I'm sorry, I just got really excited that I thought my theory was original until I realized that it had probably been around for almost a year :(

I saw Severa's comment something like :''You are a Risen, why are you crying ? You don't trick me!''.

But then comes the question, if they are Chrom and cia from the future, how they appear on Ch.22 ?

Oh, i found this on FE Wiki about Mus, Bovis, Tigris, Draco, Canis and Porcus :

In Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, the Deadlords are explained a little more, but only six of them are seen, which are: Mus, Bovis, Tigris, Draco, Canis, and Porcus. After Raydrik is killed, he is remade into the Deadlord Mus, and if Eyvel isn't saved, she is remade into the Deadlord Draco. Also, Galzus, Sara, and Lifis will become the Deadlords Bovis, Canis, and Porcus, respectively, if they die or are not recruited, and Dagdar will become the Deadlord Tigris if Chapter 8x is skipped. Thus, it is learned in this game that Deadlords are "born" by the Lopto Sect turning other people into them, and both Manfroy and Veld seem to have the ability to do this.

And more :

In Infinite Regalia, 36 Deadlords appear (although there are only 12 unique ones), wielding a variety of powerful and legendary weapons spanning from Akaneia to Tellius. These Deadlords speak in an inhuman way, all acting together as one consciousness. They proclaim to Chrom that they are warriors who fell in a battle with the world at stake. Some of the characters express a mysterious sense of familiarity with the warlords, suggesting some of them are Chrom and his companions who fell in the battle with Grima. Due to the large variety of weapony, it's possible the warlords also include fallen warriors from other continents.

And how some of them were created :

Huh, that's really interesting. I wonder if the Deadlords from FE13 are the same as the ones from FE5. That is, are FE13's Deadlords manifestations of FE5 characters or is it just the same premise but with FE13 characters instead? The former option seems to be more likely based on the classes, because I can't see Chrom becoming a General and because despite Yarne's and Tiki's comment, obviously none of the deadlords are in either the Taguel or Manakete class.

Edited by Walhart