A theorectical question

Would it be possable (or plausable) for PVP features, eather over wireless or wifi, to ever be added to Fire Emblem: Awakening via the eShop (Being an update, or paid downloadable content)?

Perhaps I'm just butthurt that there is no true PVP features in this game, even if they would just be a "copy-paste" of Shadow Dragon's wifi. One can prey, through...

I think it depends how good Nintendo's patching system is and I don't know how good it is (all I know is that they fixed a Mario Kart 7 exploit) ^^;;;

Certainly, I don't expect anything can be done on the Awakening side; I'm pretty sure IS created "bridges" for the DLC missions and assets, but I doubt they created bridges for anything beyond that.

a true FE: multiplayer would either a) be a game that encourages clones of the same character to encapsulate an entire team. or b) a stalemate because neither person would want to get in range of another person's attack and be the first to lose their team in a single turn since, honestly, galeforce/counter/lifetaker teams would do that to one another fairly easily and switching between galeforce users means 3 units for the price of 2 units turns. c) it would take too much time between turns to adequatly keep either person's interest, and if they were to ad a time-limit, it would inhibit a player's ability to properly plan out a viable path of attack. I've been in places where I spent a good 5-15 minutes looking at my viable options for a single turn on Lunatic before actually committing to a course of action... I think I'd spend an equal amount of time in a pvp.

In short, the co-op function they have is by far better than any PvP unless the PvP was in the same format. I would, however, enjoy if they made co-op wi-fi compatable.

a true FE: multiplayer would either a) be a game that encourages clones of the same character to encapsulate an entire team. or b) a stalemate because neither person would want to get in range of another person's attack and be the first to lose their team in a single turn since, honestly, galeforce/counter/lifetaker teams would do that to one another fairly easily and switching between galeforce users means 3 units for the price of 2 units turns. c) it would take too much time between turns to adequatly keep either person's interest, and if they were to ad a time-limit, it would inhibit a player's ability to properly plan out a viable path of attack. I've been in places where I spent a good 5-15 minutes looking at my viable options for a single turn on Lunatic before actually committing to a course of action... I think I'd spend an equal amount of time in a pvp.

In short, the co-op function they have is by far better than any PvP unless the PvP was in the same format. I would, however, enjoy if they made co-op wi-fi compatable.

This. FE PvP would be boring and pointless, and putting in local co-op but not online co-op was a bad idea.