Astra Luna and Sol

Kon

Out of boredom, and because I thought it'd be funny, I decided to see exactly how many pairs can be made to produce a child that can learn all three of these skills. Of course, this isn't counting Avatar and Morgan since they can learn these skills regardless. Anyways, here are all the non Avatar pairs.

Sully - Donnel, Vaike, Gregor

Mariabelle - Gaius, Gregor

Olivia - Chrom, Frederick, Stahl, Kellam, Ricken

Cordelia - Stahl

Tharja - Gregor,

Cherche - Stahl

I really want to play around with this in one of my next playthroughs~

Has anyone else thought up of cool/funny skill builds?

Edited by Kon

Gregor can pair with any woman who has Mage as an option, and if they have a male kid the kid can have Swordfaire, Axefaire, and Tomefaire for Dread Fighter, which is pretty nifty and can add up to be strong with Aggressor.

that's all i got i guess I'm not that creative with skills

Cordelia + Fred, Virion or Lon'qu allows you to get every breaker skill. Is a flat +50 to Avoid and Hit against 99% of enemies worth 5 skill slots? Gods no, but it's still pretty fun.

Any Female who has a daughter with the Avatar. The Avatar can pass down Rally Strength and thus Morgan and her sisters can know all Rally skills once the Bride class is released. I know only 5 can be put on, but hey in the skill bank it'll look real colorful.

Edited by Naui