Magic classes for a epic mage

im terrible at planning out children for this game but i decided to actually plan one out this time around

but i desperately need help with it.

in my previous plays i just took the MU or morgan and gave them Gale force, Ignis, Lethality or Astra, Lucky 7, and all those other typical skills

but this time around i want to make a EPIC mage and i know some suggestions will vary in opinion.

but i want to know what are some of you guys's suggestions for making Lunatic+ tire mage?

so i have something/one to base mine off of.

which child, class, parents, skills, ect

sorry if this seems a bit nooby but like i said i am terrible at planning children, and im hoping to get some ideas for making a really good mage

i maybe planed out one child before and they were... decent at best...

Remember im not copying your suggestion exact, just trying to get ideas for my mage

all help is appreciated! thank you!~

Ps: which usually has better magic growths between the mage classes, and which usually have the best survivability?

pps: the Topic description is suppose to say "How to make a Epic Mage" sorry about that, we all make mistakes.

Edited by Shikihime

Female Morgan, Sorcerer. Product of MU/Lucina. Lucina should be from Chrom/Olivia, ideally.

Run with Armsthrift/Galeforce/Ignis/Aether/Tomefaire, or something along those lines. (Limit Breaker should be a fixture once the DLC hits.) Pair with someone to push Luck over 50. Equip a forged Aversa's Night..

Everything dies. It's not efficient in a LTC sense, but if you're grinding anyway that's presumably not a consideration. You can just sit there and tank everything in the game.

There are other magic-using classes with better Magic growths, but they're generally inferior to Sorcerers due to not getting dark tomes. (read: Nosferatu/Aversa's Night)

I'm planning on using Morgan with Vengeance/Vantage/Limit breaker/Armshift/Astra (or shadowgift)

S support with Lucina and use the brave tome.

Lucina has dual attack +

so dual attack rate will be 70%+[(51{Lucina}+45{Morgan})/4 = 94% chance to use dual attacks.

on 1-2 range

altho this will fail on Counter units :S in L+

but this is not for L or below.

(this is al theorycrafting since I do not have the game yet)