Two Questions...

Aliete

So my first question is about Kellam, so in his ending (had him married to Olivia), it was said that his name was lost forever, Was wondering if this is the same for all his endings? Or is there one where he is at least mentioned differently in what might be considered a good happy ending for him?

My second question is if your avatar marries one of the Manakete's (in this case either Nowi, Tiki or Nah) or one of the Taguel's (In which it would be either Panne or Yarne). Will Morgan's starting class be Manakete or Taguel?

Sadly, in all endings other than the avatar's, it sems Kellam's name has been lost to history....I think at least all of the ones I've seen say the same....

And yes, the child of a Manakete or Taguel will always start with and have access to Manakete or Taguel. I love my Tiki!Morgan! She kicks ass!

Edited by Silver Lightning

Kellam is not to be remmebered. Even his single ending mentions him going out for a trip, and the Shepherds didn't notice until years later.

And yes, Morgan will start as a Manakete or Taguel. Morgan will use the avatar's spouse's initial class unless it's Lord, Dancer or Overlord.

Kellam is not to be remmebered. Even his single ending mentions him going out for a trip, and the Shepherds didn't notice until years later.

And yes, Morgan will start as a Manakete or Taguel. Morgan will use the avatar's spouse's initial class unless it's Lord, Dancer or Overlord.

Ooh in that case what color is her manakete and taguel form?

Ooh in that case what color is her manakete and taguel form?

I'm not sure what her Taguel form looks like, but unfortunately she reuses Nowi's outfit and Dragon form as a Manakete, no matter who her mother is....

Yep, looking in Knights of Iris and the Epilogue Compilation thread, poor Kellam is forever lost in time.

And yep, Morgan will be a unique class. Too bad she can't be a dancer.

I think Intelligent didn't allow Morgan to inherit the dancer class from Olivia because if both Olivia and Morgan were out on the battlefield, one unit can decimate the entire enemy team, and if that unit had Galeforce... Or probably some other balance thing.

On the topic of dancing though, can Morgan inherit Olivia's Special Dance even though it would be useless?

I think Intelligent didn't allow Morgan to inherit the dancer class from Olivia because if both Olivia and Morgan were out on the battlefield, one unit can decimate the entire enemy team, and if that unit had Galeforce... Or probably some other balance thing.

On the topic of dancing though, can Morgan inherit Olivia's Special Dance even though it would be useless?

No, Special Dance is specifically locked out from the inheritance system.

(And it's a huge shame that Inigo can't be a Dancer. Just make it so that Dancers can't dance for another Dancer, and the everything-can-be-one-turned issue will be gone.)

Special dance can be passed down regardless of the ability to utilize it or not.

Please don't give out information you're not sure about.

Game says no:

SpecialDanceCannotbeinherited1.png

Children:

SpecialDanceCannotbeinherited2.pngSpecialDanceCannotbeinherited3.png

They only inherited Ignis.

I mean it's not as bad as someone calling me a scrub for reclassing Chrom to a Paladin to get Aegis and then saying "You should have reclassed him to Assassin to get Vantage" because you had no ill intent... but that tends to confuse people.