Greetings

Fírnen

So, I first heard of Fire Emblem through Super Smash Bros. Last November I bought Radiant Dawn second-hand of the iternet, and fell in love with the series instanly. I found this place when looking for info about the hidden tresures in P4-3, and have used the site from then on. When i noticed there was a forum, I had to join.

So, uh...Hello everyone.

Hi, and welcome to the forest~

Yeah, this is the best place to find FE info, so come here often, K?

And buy Awakening.

You didn't mention it in your post, so I'm assuming you don't have it yet... (Most people joining around this time are here because of Awakening... You seem to be an exception.)

Again, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay~

Welcome to SF!

Radiant Dawn last November, eh? Wow, that is very recent! Better late than never though.

I recommend playing Path of Radiance (and of course every other FE game you can get your hands on, but this one is probably most relevant since you liked its sequel) next! You can get stat bonuses (+5 for HP, +2 for everything else) for many characters in RD if they cap stats and reach 20/20 in PoR, but since you loved RD so much I'm sure you don't need much of an incentive to play its prequel.

Hi, and welcome to the forest~

Yeah, this is the best place to find FE info, so come here often, K?

And buy Awakening.

You didn't mention it in your post, so I'm assuming you don't have it yet... (Most people joining around this time are here because of Awakening... You seem to be an exception.)

Again, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay~

Thanks, and no I don't have Awakening yet, I've got another 40 days to wait untill it's released in the UK. :( I've pre-ordered it though.

Welcome to SF!

Radiant Dawn last November, eh? Wow, that is very recent! Better late than never though.

I recommend playing Path of Radiance (and of course every other FE game you can get your hands on, but this one is probably most relevant since you liked its sequel) next! You can get stat bonuses (+5 for HP, +2 for everything else) for many characters in RD if they cap stats and reach 20/20 in PoR, but since you loved RD so much I'm sure you don't need much of an incentive to play its prequel.

Thanks, I got Path of Radiance a couple of weeks ago. I'm liking it much better than Radiant Dawn so far. :) I also got Shadow Dragon in January. (According to my 3DS, it's my most played game on it this Year :D)

I know where your avatar is from... hehehe... The eragon series is great imo!!!

I recommend playing anything with the words "fire emblem" on it.

Welcome to SF and bow down to me!

Edit: Stupid autocorrect...

Edited by astra knight

I know where your avatar is from... hehehe... The eragon series is great imo!!!

I recommend playing anything with the words "fire emblem" on it.

Welcome to SF and bow down to me!

Edit: Stupid autocorrect...

Yeah, the Inheritance Cycle is my second favorite set of books. (Behind Septimus Heap)