Confirmed Spotpass Schedule

Wheels

Today we get 'A Hard Miracle', which has Chrom rescuing a mysterious woman and villagers from a kidnapping

Ghost of Blade (Mar. 28th) – A tale about a ghost and the “ultimate sacrifice”

Wellspring of Trust (Apr. 11th) – A map full of challenging enemies

The Radiant Hero (Apr. 25th) – Chrom and allies search for a legendary hero

From Siliconera

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/13/fire-emblem-awakening-to-see-free-downloadable-maps-and-characters/

Yeah, I mean, it's not Thursday, all their other dates are Thursdays though...

EDIT: I'm looking at Nintendo's press release and it definitely says today O_o

http://press.nintend...object?id=37946

The Press is wrong and I never follow their updates might got mis-communication within themselves . The weekly SpotPass and DLC does comes out on Thursdays (usually) and you'll probably still have to rely on their official Facebook announcements currently.

For a second I got super excited when I read that A Hard Miracle was coming out today, thought maybe it's special or something, but yea I agree with SparkNorkx, it was probably a mistake or something.

Either that or it will be released really late tonight...like midnight or something.

I'm a tiny bit surprised about the number of mistakes Nintendo's press/promo staff have made.

This isn't the first time I've seen a mistake in one of their press releases, the Facebook page has some typos every now and then and then there's issues with the official site too o__o

'Course, most of these are small problems, but getting the date of a release wrong is a fairly significant issue.

Edited by VincentASM

Today we get 'A Hard Miracle', which has Chrom rescuing a mysterious woman and villagers from a kidnapping

Ghost of Blade (Mar. 28th) – A tale about a ghost and the “ultimate sacrifice”

...Is that implying Emmeryn is a ghost? lol