Yes, this is real

Paulina

This ad has been making the rounds for a few months now. I've been meaning to put it up here, but I kept getting distracted.

To answer your first question, yes -- this is real.

One of the past top comments summed it up pretty well.

YOU MAY NOT BE ALIVE BUT YOU SURE AS SHIT WON'T BE AWAKE,

INTERMEZZO!

LIGHTS OUT, MOTHERFUCKER!

I would like to laugh, I really would, but that probably falls around the average amount of time I've seen used to elaborate on the potentially ruinous side-effects of the many drugs I've seen advertized. (man am I glad I've never seen the drugs I take advertized)

Medicine Personal health Life is scary.

Edited by Rehab

I´m surprised drugs that are only available on prescription can be advertised like that in the US. Isn´t a very large point of the idea of prescription drugs that their use should be limited to cases where it´s necessary to use them?

The point is they want to encourage people to go to a doctor first. (that way doctors make more money right off the bat). Its also to appeal to the people who are apt to self diagnose or who legitimately have a problem and this may be a route to get it fixed. in the end. it is all about money, and this is just another plan to get rich.

You guys are no fun. =p

I think my favorite part was "Driving, eating, or engaging in other activities while not fully awake without remembering the event the next day -- have been reported."

Edited by Paulina

Other activities include assault and murder.

along with rape and sodomy!

Don't forget those hallucinations. These are delirious acts of violence. X)