So I... Started A Let's Play

MrNugent

I didn't realize at the time of making this post that advertising wasn't allowed. About a capture board I have a rather old PC so that's why I;m currently doing an indirect recording instead.

I have no idea if it's allowed or not. I've seen others post LPs here but usually in text-based format, so I dunno. Just bringing it up as a possibility, since other boards can ban things like this.

But like I said, this is very solid from what I've watched. You actually talk about the game!

Well thanks for the feedback! That is the initial reason why I shared the Let's Play on here and I never saw anyone else get any problems for sharing their own Let's Plays (videos) on here. I actually looked at the rules after you mentioned that and advertising isn't allowed. I just want some feedback. I've been getting some views (low amounts) but no feedback at all which is a little frustrating.

I don't normally watch LPs but I gave yours a look-at. I do like how you're talking about the game and not being completely and totally obnoxious about everything. (Like some other LPers out there do. It drives me nuts, lol.)