Order they arrived in (spoilers)

Momentai~

I apologize if this has been asked before. I tried a search but I didn't see another thread like this. It's very possible that I didn't use the search engine correctly and I could have missed it.

So anyway, I just viewed the LaurentxFather B support and according to the conversation, he arrived at a time before Lucina even though all of the kids went back at the same time in their timeline (or so I assume). Does anyone know the order that the rest of the kids arrived in on the Awakening timeline and/or how long they've all been in the present timeline for?

Laurent- ~Three years before the beginning of the game (five years)

Lucina- Onset of the war with Plegia (two years)

Everyone else-???

Edited by DaimThunder

Cynthia and Gerome look like they have just arrived, with their plans (search for Chrom and release Minerva) having just started.

Severa and Brady are perhaps already there for a while, seeing how they are defending their villages. Same for Kjelle, who seemed to have trained for a while. Morgan obviously has newly arrived.

Noire, Inigo, Owain, Nah and Yarne do not seem to show evidence of living in the current timeline. There seems to have no way to tell how long have they been here.

None of them state their arrival time explicitly, so there is no way to be sure.

I would guess Yarne's been there for a while as he doesn't really seem to be a new member of the army he's a member of in his paralogue. If he were new I'd expect someone to be all confused about his bunny-ness. But this is just a guess.

Nah appears to be lost in the mansion she's in, which suggests she may have appeared there and isn't sure of where she is. I don't recall her stating she had a specific reason to be there otherwise, nor can I think of anything logical.

Of course given Nah's heritage it'd be nearly impossible to tell how old she actually is.

Nah appears to be lost in the mansion she's in, which suggests she may have appeared there and isn't sure of where she is. I don't recall her stating she had a specific reason to be there otherwise, nor can I think of anything logical.

Of course given Nah's heritage it'd be nearly impossible to tell how old she actually is.

There's no explicit reason for her to be there, unlike the other children.

If Cynthia is to be believed (in Harvest of Bonds), Nah is around the same age as the rest of the children (and not younger). She claims she is a mere child in her support with Gerome (JP version only), though. It's entirely possible that she's just screwing around with the other children and hides her actual age, but in any case, the age different isn't great enough to put her in a different generation like the other manaketes.

Morgan (F) went far enough to ask her age in Harvest of Bonds, but her reply isn't visible to the player ("I-I'm... *whisper* -- years old"). The only thing confirmed in the dialog is that she is around the same age as the others (unless, again, that Nah is lying), and Morgan is very nosy.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I was gonna make a separate thread but this might fit here as well... I'm doing a female avatar playthrough and just recruited Morgan last night. Do we know what's up with him? o_O

I mean, female Morgan was weird enough but then male Morgan takes it even further. I married Chrom but when you have the avatar talk to Morgan in the chapter he says he has no idea who Lucina is. Okay, memory loss perhaps, but then in his C support with Lucina it seems like he DOES remember her as it's the Lucina-sibling support instead of the Morgan-not-remembering-sibling support. And then there's the whole issue of where Morgan comes from. Did s/he arrive with Grima? If so does s/he not know it's Grima? I guess some of these questions might be answered in the Future DLC, but do we know any details on Morgan's background yet? For those who've played the Future DLC, please don't spoil things, just reassure me :P

I mean, female Morgan was weird enough but then male Morgan takes it even further. I married Chrom but when you have the avatar talk to Morgan in the chapter he says he has no idea who Lucina is. Okay, memory loss perhaps, but then in his C support with Lucina it seems like he DOES remember her as it's the Lucina-sibling support instead of the Morgan-not-remembering-sibling support. And then there's the whole issue of where Morgan comes from. Did s/he arrive with Grima? If so does s/he not know it's Grima? I guess some of these questions might be answered in the Future DLC, but do we know any details on Morgan's background yet? For those who've played the Future DLC, please don't spoil things, just reassure me :P

I think it's just a case of all of Lucina's potential siblings having almost the same dialogue and they forgot to change that one statement for Morgan.

</obvious>

The only thing confirmed in the dialog is that she is around the same age as the others (unless, again, that Nah is lying), and Morgan is very nosy.

If this is the case, what Nasir said about dragon laguz could possibly apply to Manakete as well? They seem to age up to a certain point and stop aging outwardly?

Edited by MagicLeafy

One presumes so, given that Nah looks about the same age as her mother, who has 1000+ years on her. It apparently takes several thousand years to look like an adult as Tiki does. God only knows how old that makes Bantu (although he's not a Divine Dragon, so perhaps they age differently).

I had the exact same problem with Lucina and Morgan's support when I did a Chrom/feMU file earlier. Morgan acted too familiar with Lucina and Chrom despite apparently not remembering them, and it bugged me. (Yet another reason why Chrom/MU is not my cup of tea.) Lucina and male Morgan should have had a custom support or something ...