Finally 100%'ed my Radiant Dawn!

Cookies

So... today I managed 100% completion on Radiant Dawn. I had previously done various playthroughs that I thought would be able to grant me Sephiran, but apparently did not. Then, tonight, after P4Endgame4, a new scene began after I killed Sephiran, one I hadn't seen before! I was confused as to what was going on, since I didn't do anything different, I thought.

All in all, I'm impressed I finally manged to 100% Radiant Dawn.

/squee

That's awesome man. It's quite a noteworthy feat since it's the hardest localized FE game so far. Although I still really want to see if I can hack the game somehow to be the JP version. Ah well. Hardest LOCALIZED game though, apparently FE5 is harder although I still need to figure out how to legally get it for free buy it I can't say anything on that.

I've yet to beat Fire Emblem 10 in a clear data because I have this weird quirk that makes me suddenly decide to stop playing for a long time. When I start playing again, I decide to start everything from scratch.

I just like the Fail Brigade part better because the units are weak and they have a lot of room for development, while the Crimean Knights hardly appear and the GMs (also known as Game Masters/Greil Mercenaries) own everything in sight. Part 4 is also rather annoying because 70% of your units will be underleveled pushovers (unless you abuse royals and Elincia in the CK route, it's going to be a long chapter... And the Fail Brigade can hardly defend themselves).