Weird/Awkward/Wacky Moments for you in Awakening?

Anacybele

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm playing LB3 to get another Paragon book. Ayra comes over to attack Owain and she activates Astra. Now, Henry happens to be beside Owain on the map. He proceeds to block all five of Ayra's hits, which despite her 31% Hit all connect, even though she would do 0 damage, each time skipping over in front of Owain going "Teehee." I love troll Henry XD.

Uh.... Tharja is the only one showing up in the Barracks to greet me and I've checked on it A LOT lately. >_>

Not that I'm complaining but it's a little eery.

Edited by Ein

Just now on R&R2, I had Gerome and Severa (married) at the top of the map along with my Avatar. Only Roy was still alive with about 10 HP, so on enemy phase he attacks Gerome, who has 41% Hit with his Brave Axe against Roy's Brave Sword. Roy hits for 4 damage and Gerome Counters, then Roy gets Sol, heals 2 HP and is Countered for 4 damage.

Then Gerome goes in, misses; Severa goes in supporting with her Brave Axe, "Move!", misses, "Just die already!", misses; Gerome again, misses, Severa misses twice; finally Gerome is sufficiently PO'ed, cue the angriest sounding "MOVE" critical cut in ever, troll Roy finally goes down XD.

Making a MU with all skills (stats maxed out at this point) and get the "Maybe I should learn some new skills..." level up quote whenever she hits the skill levels.

Also, FeMU (don't know if it applies to MaMU) and Nah's one support: "Liar, liar, pantaloons on fire!" - It took me a minute or two to process that line before cracking up.