DLC Problem

Anacybele

Okay, I've got a weird problem here with the DLC that kind of worries me.

I went and bought Ephraim's, but I noticed something wasn't right while I did so. Lost Bloodlines 2 is missing from the list, but LB1 and LB3 are there along with the rest of the available maps. I could've sworn I had seen it there before, but now it's gone. Have I somehow been locked out of being able to get it now?

I wasn't actually planning on it and still am not at the moment, but I may change my mind and decide I'd like to try Alm out. Plus, this has made me think that I could get the same error with other DLC or even Ike's DLC later and I want him so bad!

If someone can help me fix this problem, please do so! D:

Take a screenshot of two things:

1. The Lost Bloodlines 2 missing from your list.

2. Your E-shop status in the Outrealm Gate for said DLC. Does it say you bought it and it say "downloaded"?

If it does, then I guess you'll have to delete it using the option and redownload it.

And if the problem still persists, call Nintendo.

shadowofchaos: Okay, but how do I check that eShop status? I can't figure it out... >_<

But as far as I can see, it doesn't say anywhere that I ever bought it. I never did anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

Sorry for the double post, but here's a screenshot, so people will notice proof:

MissingLB2_zps2d2dce33.jpg

As you can see, LB2 is strangely absent. And it says nowhere that I bought it or that it was removed for some reason.

I guess I'll have to call Nintendo. I've tried rebooting Awakening, but that didn't work.

Edited by Anacybele

NoLostBloodlines2Screenshot2.pngNoLostBloodlines2Screenshot1.png

It's probably a bug on their end. If you bought both 1 and 3 already, then I guess buying the pack will let you access it.

Otherwise, I think until they fix it, you're stuck buying the Lost Bloodlines pack if you want it that badly.

Nintendo, you sly dog. Great marketing strategy to increase sales.

Edited by shadowofchaos