Is something up with the physical copies?

Rapier

I'd like to know if there's a lack fo physical copies in the USA, or if it's just an issue within my country. I tried to find FE13 everywhere, and in every shop I looked I couldn't find it (I searched through 8, even Walmart).

I had a hell of a time finding this game too. I ended up importing it from the States about 2 and a half weeks after release. I'd recommend you see if the game is listed in stock on Amazon.com or Gamestop- shipping might be a bit expensive but you'll have to decide if it's worth it to you. From what I know the issue of lack of stock was resolved in the States but nowhere else so if you still can't find it importing might be the only option if you don't wanna download from the eShop.

Oh well. I can't download it through the E-Shop because my internet is terrible, and I can't ship it since it's way too expensive... Yes, I figure I'll just wait for a bit and see if it comes to my country. Or else I'll just swim over the pacific, go to the USA and pull an Ocean's Twelve in a local gamestop.

Edited by Rapier

I saw some copies in one of my local gamestops today, although I'd already bought it through E-Shop because I'm such an impatient freak.

I saw people here in Brazil selling for more than R$200,00 + arrival at March on release. Don't know how it's looking now.

Hail R$80 day 1 digital copy!

I'm also Brazilian, but this is far from a good bargain. The original price is R$150, and I'm not paying more than that.

If only I could download this game (through e-shop, of course)... How heavy is it?

Edited by Rapier

I'm also Brazilian, but this is far from a good bargain. The original price is R$150, and I'm not paying more than that.

If only I could download this game (through e-shop, of course)... How heavy is it?

~1GB.

I lucked out and got the last copy Target had the day after the game was supposed to be released. Haven't seen a single physical copy since, and no GameStops out here ever have it - employees there still consider it a badge of pride if they happen to own a physical copy.

I'd recommend Amazon, given the situation.

I remembered that the FE:A sold out the day it released at Singapore lol.

Good thing I stalk the game shop's site and order it as soon as it's on stock.

How bad is your internet?

I think as long as it's not disconnecting constantly it should be okay.

Considering my internet is quite slow and I successfully download a game.

How bad is your internet?

I think as long as it's not disconnecting constantly it should be okay.

Considering my internet is quite slow and I successfully download a game.

I download at 0,12 MB when it's past the limit (after I use 3 GB), and 1 MB when I'm under the limit. I miss my other internet, it downloaded at 1MB without slowing down

... I guess I can download it, afer all. If it's just 1GB, I'll definitely get it.