Help with the Mappy export

Blitzzurger96

I have a practice map that isn't very detailed because, it is a practice map for insertion and maybe some other stuff. but when i try to export it as an .MAR file, all i get is a windows error report shortcut thingy that isn't an .MAR file, and when i tried to change the extension of the .FMP, it changes to the same thing as when i try to export. what can i do to fix this?

What do you mean a "windows error report shortcut thingy"? Have you stopped to consider that that file might actually be a .mar, and at some point your computer decided that it was going to open .mar extensions with a different program? Have you tried inserting that file regardless?

What do you mean a "windows error report shortcut thingy"? Have you stopped to consider that that file might actually be a .mar, and at some point your computer decided that it was going to open .mar extensions with a different program? Have you tried inserting that file regardless?

I hadn't thought of that, but yes i tried to insert regardless and i got the screeches. Nonetheless, i'm using tiled, and the map works.