FE4 Remake

If I actually see the day, then this will probably be the best thing that happens in my life.
To be honest, I'll be happy with just a English port. But a remake would be fantastic. I think that a remake of Gaiden (FE 2) would be better, because it's a game more needing of a remake.

Yeah, in terms or archaity, it should go in order, but Seisen could use a smidge of a face-lift I suppose :/

You guys technically have the FE4 Advance hack coming, if you really can't wait for a remake... but in the same tone, if you're waiting for a remake to play, just go get the damn original D:

Or get the Virtual Console title from the Japanese Wii Shop channel and change the region priority.

The only dumb thing is that the ending isn't translated. I know the writing's translated, I just wish there was a complete ingame thing out there.

Is there?

Twilkitri's is the most complete thing. When you work on a thing so much, you might not feel so inclined to finish up the last few things, especially when you can still utilize his work, albeit just not in the ROM itself. There may also have been some error in the script for that part or something.

It's far better than having no translation, if you care about the text at all :/

I know, and anybody who translates that much stuff does indeed deserve props. It's just that the ending being translated would be nice.

Faq you. I want the game to tell me Faval took back the whole of Verdane on his lonesome and then seduced his cousin to my face.

>:C

incense smells nice incest makes the Holy Blood stronger I think anybody who seduces a cousin they didn't even know for, like, their whole life, regardless of moral fiber, is pretty hardcore.

Totally obvious I'm serious over here.

Edited by Mac

• 2 months later...

While I won't throw stones at NoA, a remake is risky business.

Like it or not, the chapters are just too long. Even the Prologue is a bit lengthy. They could use this well. Give chapters more depth. Add some script. Throw in some indoor chapters. Maybe a few extra characters if they're gutsy. Make the second gen less. . . broken.

Or they could botch it. Leave in the original length so where only hardcore fans could enjoy it. Add random characters that don't work.

I don't know. AS much as I love the title and as well as I'd rate it, if they aren't going to improve the low points, I don't think a remake is the best move.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope America does not see FE4 only because politically correct parents and people would start to get butthurt over the incest, murder, and child hunting in this game. Hell, I doubt in this version

Diadora and Alvis

gets married in the American FE4.

Edited by Steve_Wilkos