FE4 Remake

They won't bring it over. Besides, I'd sooner stick to the original game rather than have the plot screwed up.

This.

It's a good idea, but they shouldn't do that.

Besides, if NoA wants it here, why not just translate the original and put it on VC?

• 2 weeks later...
Are you referring to Aless? That's not Lachesis's child.
It was in the beta version of the game.

As for a remake, I can deal with anything, as long as the original game is in it as unlockable aka Zero Mission. I really doubt it will happen.

Edited by Nintenlord

Beta version?

And I never hear anything about Ares being Lachesis' son.

For all I know Ares is the son of Eltoshan's queen,

Grahanye.

Chock up some evidence?

Huh? Isn't that was in an article or something?

I remembered to have read that before, but then again I can't be too sure. =/

As for a remake, I can deal with anything, as long as the original game is in it as unlockable aka Zero Mission. I really doubt it will happen.

I know, but that's irrelevant unless they decided to add that back in for a remake (kind of like how they dumped a Game Over theme in FE9 and reused it for FE10) ^^;;;

The beta info's here shock, it's not on SF. There's also similar pages for FE5 and FE6. To be honest, I'm still doubting the credibility of the info, but most of the stuff is reasonable I guess.

EDIT

Oops, the source is apparently somebody who got it leaked from the IS staff. Or something to that effect. Unlike the FE7/8 leaked files with the Prototype ROMs, the leaked files were never revealed AFAIK.

Edited by VincentASM

Aless (Ares) was meant to be Eltosian's son with Lachesis as the mother, it was removed due to incest.

I can't understand why did they hestitate to use this pairing (no, I'm not an Elto/Lach supporter for your information) when they dared to use

Alvis/Diadora

? Those two pairings are basically the same.

Half-siblings incest.

Instead of Arione going to sieze Chalphy in the final chapter he was instead meant to form a wall to protect Barhara. After talked to by Altenna the two were given instant lover status.

Aaargh! Why did they must take this one out!? There is nothing wrong for Arion/Althena. And to get Gungnir equipped Arion is a big, BIG bonus.

Edited by Tiltyu

Aaargh! Why did they must take this one out!? There is nothing wrong for Arion/Althena. And to get Gungnir equipped Arion is a big, BIG bonus.

Too many holy weapons already? Seriously, there are quite a lot of them already. However I suppose that since Arion already fights for you it wouldn't be that big of a deal to have him in the game.

EDIT: OMG!!! People are actually reading my beta articles!

Edited by Arch

Too many holy weapons already? Seriously, there are quite a lot of them already. However I suppose that since Arion already fights for you it wouldn't be that big of a deal to have him in the game.

EDIT: OMG!!! People are actually reading my beta articles!

It WOULD have been nice to add to the story line, if he was playable, on

how Arion died.

Yes we are! (They should have kept Arthur in FE5...)

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention on the Elto/Lachesis bit. In beta, perhaps they were originally siblings--not half, but full siblings, which is why the idea never went through.

Edited by Azel

But it would be better for the storyline if Arion is joining. Arion/Althena ftw.