Is it Possible That Walhart Might be Related to Zephiel?

Having just seen Walhart's ending, Zephiel immediately came to mind. It states that Walhart left his world and possibly ended up in the Outrealm finding a new land to conquer.

What brings Zephiel to mind is:

1. He went to another world

2. They have similar idealogy (unite the world via militarism)

3. Spotpass!Zephiel has the conqueror skill

It could be nothing more than a wild guess, but is it in the realm of possibility that Walhart is linked to the Bern Royal Family?

To be honest, I really quite doubt it.

Also I don't think Zephiel wanted to unite the world so much as destroy humanity and return it to the Manaketes.

I wouldn't say so, since this game seems to be a continuation of Gaiden and Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem, so I'd like to think everyone is descended from one of those characters.

It would be cool to think that Walhart perhaps conquered/founded Bern though, but it might as easily have been Magvel, as DLC Ephraim has Conquest too!

But hey, why not? Dat Outrealm gate opens up so many fanfiction possibilities, and Priam exists even though Ike never saw a woman, but I think they just gave them both the skill because they're both seriously awesome.

Edited by Maria's Bro

If Walhart is related to any previous Fire Emblem character, he's a descendant of Alm, given his birthplace and his rather similar attitude concerning the relation between gods and men.

I suppose, if you believe that Elibe is in the same world as Valm, that Walhart could theoretically be related to the Bern royal family through Guinevere. But there is no particular reason beyond similar character archetypes to believe this, and at the bare minimum the games are separated by great distance and 2000 years or so (I personally believe it's more like 4-5000 years, but that's irrelevant at present).

Similarly, it could theoretically be the case that Walhart is somehow descended from Ephraim. But without anything else to go off, cross-continent relationships based on similar personalities are extremely tenuous. After all, Fire Emblem loves its archetypes.

Now, if it was ever mentioned that Walhart had particularly notable ancestry, then things would be entirely different. But as far as I can recall, he does not.

I just assumed Walhart's ending was some kind of in-joke with no real meaning. It's essentially the same as Michalis's ending, but Walhart just takes things one step dimension further.

As for the Conquest Skill, I figured it was a characteristic trait more than anything--it symbolises that the character's a conqueror.

As the army's prime vegitarian he went off to start a big vegetable farm and return in a few years to take thw world by storm with the most delicious meat-free recipies saving the world's economy with meatreplacing products!

I am not basing this theory on skills.

I am basing this on personality, and his ending. The skill is a "bonus" of sorts.

I highly doubted this, and thought it could be an archtype, but I thought I'd share this and see if anyone else noticed.

I know you're just mocking me, but there is no personality basis to the Ashera/Anna and Aversa theories.

By the way, how is Anna a goddess?

I just assumed Walhart's ending was some kind of in-joke with no real meaning. It's essentially the same as Michalis's ending, but Walhart just takes things one step dimension further.

As for the Conquest Skill, I figured it was a characteristic trait more than anything--it symbolises that the character's a conqueror.

^this

The only thing in this thread that makes any sense.