I really am an expert at wasting time...

Junkhead

Hey.

I have alot of time in my hands, even considering school and going to the gym 4 times a week (which is roughly 45 minutes, anyway). But I really end up wasting it...on the computer. On the Internet. I don't even use it to watch TV, or even enjoy the many games I have, which is what I would like to do.

I have so many games unfinished that I would just like to get back to. For example, games like Zelda Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, etc. It's mostly reguarding games...my friends often tell me I have so many games and question why I don't use them.

Well, I decided to come back to this site, whereas it was a really important study year, and I alreadyhad tons of works.

...I don't makes the most logical choices...

I found out that the hardest part is starting to do something. Once you're doing it, things generally go pretty fine.

In order to begin a habit you generally have to force yourself to do something repeatedly for a few weeks. An ideal solution would be to set up an objective-reward-based system, so that after you go to the gym you'll get lunch somewhere or something. After you've gone to the gym for a few weeks continuously you will set it up as habit and at that point you'll generally feel it as part of your normal schedule.

I found out that the hardest part is starting to do something.

Truth be told, this really is all it takes. You just have to go and do it. Don't put it off for later, or tomorrow. Just... start doing what you want to do! No time like the present : D

In order to begin a habit you generally have to force yourself to do something repeatedly for a few weeks. An ideal solution would be to set up an objective-reward-based system, so that after you go to the gym you'll get lunch somewhere or something. After you've gone to the gym for a few weeks continuously you will set it up as habit and at that point you'll generally feel it as part of your normal schedule.

I once read an article that said it was extremely hard to makes an habit.

EDIT : Checked it out. It makes 10 weeks/66 days of continuous efforts to create an habit.

Any change, and you have to start from the start

The full article is here.

You should give it a try, it's pretty informative

Edited by TendaSlime