ROM glitches

Sweq32

Alright, I hope I'm posting in the right area. I have a dilemma on my hands at the moment.

Recently, I've been going back through my old FE ROMs that I had laying around. However, every single one of them seems to be glitched up in a way now. Here are some examples:

In FE3, multiple characters have crazy portraits and Sirius crashes the ROM if clicked on.

In FE5, I was not able to use certain units without the ROM hanging.

In FE6, on my GBA emulator, it seemed to be fine, until I got to Chapter 5 on Hard Mode, where Saul and Dorothy were supposed to join. Instead of joining right away, they ran off the map and never joined. I had made much progress, too.

There's most likely more that i haven't seen, but I really could use the help of anyone here. The ROMS I use are SNES9X and Visual Boy Advance, if that's anything to go by. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly, the only real suggestion I have is to get fresh ROMs and try them.

Also, this is in the wrong section, it should probably be in the ROM Hacking section, and I'm sure eclipse will move it there when she wakes up.

I don't know if it's frowned upon to reply to a topic in the wrong section before it's moved.

Honestly, the only real suggestion I have is to get fresh ROMs and try them.

Also, this is in the wrong section, it should probably be in the ROM Hacking section, and I'm sure eclipse will move it there when she wakes up.

I don't know if it's frowned upon to reply to a topic in the wrong section before it's moved.

Oh, alright. I suppose that might be the only option. Again, I apologize if it's in the wrong section, I didn't know where it would fit.

Thanks for your help, anyway.