Fan Endings for the Avatar?

Don't have much to work with here, but...

Robin X Lucina (A rank with Chrom):

With the war over, Lucina and Robin decided to make their home in Ylisstol and aid Chrom's restoration efforts. Wanting to give their daughter everything they never had, the pair worked tirelessly to create a better world for their family... and each other.

Robin X Lucina (B/C rank with Chrom):

Not wanting to burden her father or her younger self, Lucina left Ylisstol with Robin to find a place where they could live and start their family in peace. Eventually, they settled down near Southtown and lived an uneventful but happy life together.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacrifice ending (JP version)

After Chrom welcomed his friend home, <Avatar> slapped him for not recognizing her as his wife.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Okaeri, tomo yo."

Though, it would have worked if the MU's name was "Tomoyo". xD

My take at Female!Avatar/Gangrel:

With Grima defeated, Gangrel returned to Plegia with his wife, <Avatar>. After many years of work, not only Gangrel regained his self-esteem, but he also regained his crown. <Avatar>, now queen of Plegia, stayed by his side to make sure that he would never return to his old ways.

and also, here's a Female!Avatar/Tharja:

<Avatar> was well aware of Tharja's feelings for her and somehow, she returned them. It's still unknown if that was the result of a hex or if <Avatar>'s feelings were real but they seemed to be happy together.

FeMU x Stahl

Together, they settled in a small village to peacefully live out their lives. Stahl proved that he was above average in some ways...

I saw what was done here.

MU/FeMU non-married:

(name) quickly got bored of life in Ylisse. He/She decided to command some random bandits to conquer the country. Later, (name) destroyed the rest of the world and then tripped over a rock and died. The end.

My AvatarxVirion XD

After returning to Rosanne, Virion was regarded as a craven and a traitor or else utterly ignored. However, his wife, <Avatar> wouldn't stand for this, and spread the truth of why he left to all who would listen. It took time, but his people eventually accepted him once more, and together, they worked to rebuild the nation.

And my AvatarxLucina

<Avatar> and Lucina lived in peace, for a time, before they disappeared shortly after the birth of their daughter. It's said that they journeyed through the Outrealms, righting wrongs and saving other doomed timelines from ruin, and that their daughter grew to be an incredibly worldly individual hoping to follow in their footsteps.

And my AvatarxLucina

<Avatar> and Lucina lived in peace, for a time, before they disappeared shortly after the birth of their daughter. It's said that they journeyed through the Outrealms, righting wrongs and saving other doomed timelines from ruin, and that their daughter grew to be an incredibly worldly individual hoping to follow in their footsteps.

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I really don't think that Lucina or the Avatar would just abandon their only daughter. Or are you implying they took her with them?

Edited by HijackThis

<Avatar> and Lon'qu

Lon`qu returned to Regna Ferox and served as Basilio`s right-hand man. <Avatar> would continue to be at his side in and out of the arena, but both were unsettled by Basilio's hope for a new champion from the two of them.

<Avatar> and Stahl

Stahl continued his service as an Ylissean knight and led crucial missions across the realm. His scatter brained nature would often be at odds with <Avatar's> astuteness, but both never letting the kind acts of eachother go unnoticed, making for a happy life.

<Avatar> and Libra

Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra and his wife built after the war. The children loved Libra like a mother, and always looked forward to <Avatar's> new stories and games for them.

Sorry Lonnie, I'll never stop joking about Basilio's wish for your OP son to take back the Khan throne. He's the fallback when Chrom won't let him have Lucina.

Yep, that's what I'm implying, tying into the fact Morgan came from a different timeline. My headcanon for that ending is, they travel with baby future!Morgan, Morgan grows up in many different timelines, she gets seperated from her parents, and thrown back to the game's timeline, losing her memories along the way, and joining the army as a playable character. It wouldn't work with any of the times Morgan has a sibling, but forthis one it'd work.

Sacrifice ending (JP version)

After Chrom welcomed his friend home, <Avatar> slapped him for not recognizing her as his wife.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Okaeri, tomo yo."

Though, it would have worked if the MU's name was "Tomoyo". xD

Hahahaha. Oh god... that'll end up in so many more slaps....

Yep, that's what I'm implying, tying into the fact Morgan came from a different timeline. My headcanon for that ending is, they travel with baby future!Morgan, Morgan grows up in many different timelines, she gets seperated from her parents, and thrown back to the game's timeline, losing her memories along the way, and joining the army as a playable character. It wouldn't work with any of the times Morgan has a sibling, but forthis one it'd work.

Strange. That's a bit tragic for the three of them. I had always thought that Lucina!Morgan came from another bad future where after putting Grima to sleep, the Avatar became Grima anyway at least a decade later, after Morgan was born. For one reason or another, Morgan is the only character who goes back this time, to warn the Avatar that he must sacrifice his life to kill Grima. The Grima from Lucina' timeline notices Morgan coming back in time. He doesn't know anything about Morgan, other than the fact that he is Avatar and Lucina's daughter, but he tries to fuse with her to erase her memories (or at least, as much of them as he can) just to be safe (like he inadvertently did with the Avatar), then sics Risen on her to try to kill her.

Edited by HijackThis

I admit I do like more messed up/tragic endings versus the happy ones. My headcanon is when paired with Avatar, Gangrel still dies within a few years, after conceiving Morgan, leaving her to raise him solo, for example, rather than they go off and rule Plegia.

I'm gonna one up all of your endings with WEEB AND VISUALS.

ルフレとオリヴィエ:

戦いの後、ルフレの失った記憶は結局戻らなかったが、

気にしないようにオリヴィエの夢を叶い、

その妻と共に劇場を建った。

その劇場でオリヴィエの踊りは人気があり、

皆を明るく元気にしたという。

Rufure [Robin] and Olivia:

After the conflict, Rufure's memories never returned.

He didn't mind however, as he spent his efforts together

with Olivia to grant her dream of building a theater.

In that theater, Olivia's dances gained popularity and

brought smiles to people from all over.

How much fanart am I getting?

Art style clashes, but we have a progression here:

Bonds

Proposal

After the Conflict

HOW MANY FREAKING PEOPLE SHIP ME AND OLIVIA... GEEZ!?

[spoiler=The Best Out of the Three]Happyending.png

Edit:

Oh, and since Mumu didn't post this here, I'll do it for him:

Oh, OH! I can make up my own avatar ending too!

After all was said and done, Avatar returned to his waifu and they lived happily ever after. Except they didn't because Avatar later walked in on his waifu making out with another guy, and then he was sooooooooo ronrey. TheEnd.

Edited by shadowofchaos

My AvatarxVirion XD

After returning to Rosanne, Virion was regarded as a craven and a traitor or else utterly ignored. However, his wife, <Avatar> wouldn't stand for this, and spread the truth of why he left to all who would listen. It took time, but his people eventually accepted him once more, and together, they worked to rebuild the nation.

BY SNATCHING WIGS AND TAKING NAMES!

After being found once again in the middle of nowhere after his valiant sacrifice Ein was once again reunited with his beloved family. Unfortunately for him his beloved wife was still kinda ticked off and punished him for breaking his promise.

Don't mess with Tharja even if means saving the world maybe.

[spoiler=Avatar/Cordelia]After the war, Cordelia returned to her services as a knight of Ylisse. <Avatar> become her second-in-command, and together they have accomplished many tasks flawlessly. It was said that they're among the best of friends and they're always seen working with each other. Together, they become the role-models of every aspiring knights who wanted to join the army.

Edited by Pega-Pony Princess

I dunno. Inigo lacks a certain air of nobility Virion has mastered.

One of the biggest disappointments of the script is that Virion never gives Inigo philandering lessons. Would want to see.

HOW MANY FREAKING PEOPLE SHIP ME AND OLIVIA... GEEZ!?

Well, given that you said that you only pair your male avatars with Olivia...

Edited by HijackThis

One of the biggest disappointments of the script is that Virion never gives Inigo philandering lessons. Would want to see.

Really, the general lack of 1st and 2nd Gen supports was a disappointment, though it is understandable considering the variables. And how the fathers (besides MU/Avatar and Mark/Morgan) have generic interactions with their kids barring the Future of Despair conversations.