What other characters would you like to have in Spotpass?

PuffPuff

:Joshua: :Joshua: :Joshua: :Joshua: :Joshua: :Joshua: :Joshua: because coolest guy ever.

Also Castor, Wolf, Neimi, Colm, Erk, and Heather. But I would require more Spotpass/DLC spaces than only 20.

And if having laguz was possible: Lethe, Lyre, Vika, Kurthnaga, Nasir.

Edit: How are you even supposed to spell Dolhr?

Um...like that. (Or, you know, like Doluna. Which is much more sensible in my opinion.)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1365608823[/url]' post='2351618']

Oh, I'm right with you. I thought she would be a SpotPass character too, what with no one ever dying in the story mode.

Yay! We're all here! Wave of two!

Essentially one of the game developers chose all of them. But hopefully if we get new DLC, we might get new legacy characters. It's a longshot, but

HOPE WILL NEVER DIE!

I didn't know Lyon was unpopular. I was always a fan of him.

The Spotpass characters are free? Aren't they already in the code?

Like, will it display the portraits on your game when you use Streetpass teams to fight a Spotpass character that you haven't downloaded yourself?

Edit: It's a big difference to me. Requiring an online connection to access free parts in the game is a pet peeve of mine since Internet still can't be taken for granted.

And it's a pointless inconvenience either way. If it's not paid DLC, you technically already paid for it. You shouldn't have to jump through pointless hoops like that.

And because it will be looked away forever, when they take their servers down.

Well, I meant free as in "they come with the game, you don't need to make additional payments to receive them", unlike DLC characters.

The Spotpass characters are free? Aren't they already in the code?

Like, will it display the portraits on your game when you use Streetpass teams to fight a Spotpass character that you haven't downloaded yourself?

Edit: It's a big difference to me. Requiring an online connection to access free parts in the game is a pet peeve of mine since Internet still can't be taken for granted.

And it's a pointless inconvenience either way. If it's not paid DLC, you technically already paid for it. You shouldn't have to jump through pointless hoops like that.

And because it will be looked away forever, when they take their servers down.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, putting Spotpass/DLC characters in your Streetpass teams causes a bug that doesn't allow the team to be received properly.

Um...like that. (Or, you know, like Doluna. Which is much more sensible in my opinion.)

I'd assume the intended question was "How do you pronounce Dolhr?" because asking how it's spelled in the same sentence you yourself spell it correctly would just be silly.

I usually pronounce it like "DOLE-uhr". That said, it's actually a more accurate translation than Doluna (Doruua being a direct transcription of the Japanese name), although Doluna is certainly more easily-pronounceable.

Edited by Starlight36