Bad Marketing

PuffPuff

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=39311

I'll have to explain it here.

Ripping tools for 3DS ROMs are currently closed to the public. They're being extremely secretive about it.

The only thing you're going to get is a virus or some malicious software by downloading a "3DS Emulator" and an "Awakening JPN ROM" right now.

aw2flakfacenormal.gif

Ha.

It'll serve em right if they download it. We don't want the marketing to go bad especially for FE:Awakening!

-----

That's why I'm against using them. You only should use them only for recording (For great quality), games not being made anymore or are out of print, and for Japan only games. As it is the only way to get them in any other barrier. Mainly for what is in bold. Because these things destroy marketing which causes trouble for future localizations. They've played FE:Shadow Dragon on emulators which is why that the marketing sucked for it here and in Japan and why we didn't get FE12. Japan got it, because it costs much less to have the games in their area than in ours. IT SERVED US RIGHT either way.

I don't get it. Shadow Dragon sold better than Path of Radiance. Why did we get Radiant Dawn? Also piracy too good, I can't help myself

(Rey)I'm pretty damn sure that not everyone can be like me and buy *THREE* just for one game...

Spoiler ()

But I have NO regrets being rude to people using "casual gamer" as an excuse. If the game you want to play a game on a system you don't want to buy just for that game, then either find other games as a reason to buy the system, or just deal with not being able to play the game.

I am pretty sure that I am sounding like an elitist, but that's how it works. You're simply asking how to pirate the game, in all bluntness.

The thing I hate nowadays is that people don't have to buy their games in order to play them anymore.

I don't know about you, but I was raised to work for my games by paying for them before I get to play them and think that process as natural. That INCLUDES getting the expensive console which a single game is exclusive for.

I'm not saying I've never pirated anything... everyone has. But for goodness sake, it is my personal opinion for that you should fix that mindset (the OP).

Peckingbird, on 09 April 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

I thought there was a 3ds Emulator? (For Windows OSs at least). If I'm correct only the Japanese version of the game's rom is available at the moment.

Hate to burst your bubble but don't expect them to release it for any other platforms.

Ripping tools for 3DS ROMs are currently closed to the public. They're being extremely secretive about it.

The only thing you're going to get is a virus or some malicious software by downloading a "3DS Emulator" and an "Awakening JPN ROM" right now.

That's what were saying. You should buy your most favorite games and we won't have further localization problems to your most favorite games. That's all that it takes. =)

As for me, I've bought two of them so far. The 3DSes and the FE Awakening games both English and Japanese!

Edited by ポーラ

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=39311

I'll have to explain it here.

aw2flakfacenormal.gif

Ha.

It'll serve em right if they download it. We don't want the marketing to go bad especially for FE:Awakening!

-----

That's why I'm against using them. You only should use them only for recording (For great quality), games not being made anymore or are out of print, and for Japan only games. As it is the only way to get them in any other barrier. Mainly for what is in bold. Because these things destroy marketing which causes trouble for future localizations. They've played FE:Shadow Dragon on emulators which is why that the marketing sucked for it here and in Japan and why we didn't get FE12. Japan got it, because it costs much less to have the games in their area than in ours. IT SERVED US RIGHT either way.

Shadow Dragon didn't sell poorly because it was pirated, it sold poorly because it was an awful game.

Shadow Dragon didn't sell poorly because it was pirated, it sold poorly because it was an awful game.

Here, here.

I haven't even gotten past the fifth chapter.

ITT: someone tells other people what to do.

Were not.

Were just telling yous to think about what your doing. I mean what's the point in asking someone, especially after a mod sees it on how to pirate Awakening when you aren't going to support their sales?

Edited by ポーラ

Were not.

Were just telling yous to think about what your doing. I mean what's the point in asking someone, especially after a mod sees it on how to pirate Awakening when you aren't going to support their sales?

Right

You're an idiot

Your posts are an incoherent mess.

Telling people to think about what they are doing is still telling them to do something. You should have questioned whether it was a bad thing to tell them what to do or not instead.

Your posts are an incoherent mess.

Telling people to think about what they are doing is still telling them to do something. You should have questioned whether it was a bad thing to tell them what to do or not instead.

We just want you to sink it in and think about what you are doing to their sales and not actually taking a hint as to why that we get localization troubles. And asking how to pirate here. lol

Edited by ポーラ

Just a piece of advice for the ones responding to the OP:

You're wasting your time. Ayanami won't be swayed in any direction. They have their own thought process that you won't be able to get. I've accepted this.

Just a piece of advice for the ones responding to the OP:

You're wasting your time. Ayanami won't be swayed in any direction. They have their own thought process that you won't be able to get. I've accepted this.

Yeah.

But it wouldn't hurt to have them think about it overtime, if ever.

Edited by ポーラ

We just want you to sink it in and think about what you are doing to their sales and not actually taking a hint as to why that we get localization troubles.

While piracy is potentially a loss of sale, it is not necessarily one. Minecraft was notorious for being pirated and Notch is one rich motherfucker.

It's quite likely they didn't release its sequel in the US so that they wouldn't have to hear more of the constant bitching and moaning.

Edited by Constable Reggie

Fe11 at least brought in new ideas and legitimately streamlined the gameplay it had (lol@Fe6 claiming to do this). Great art style too. Even better than MW3's super innovative "cod points" which are totally different from killstreaks I swear

Edited by Constable Reggie

Fe11 at least brought in new ideas and legitimately streamlined the gameplay it had (lol@Fe6 claiming to do this). Great art style too. Even better than MW3's super innovative "cod points" which are totally different from killstreaks I swear

I don't mean that they were necessarily better, just that it's easier to let shit games get by with an established market, especially one that's forgiving.

The OP is secretly Athena.

Get with the program, Spike.

honestly they remind me more of Legion, if only insofar as the single use of "yous"

so actually only briefly and not all that much like Legion at all? never mind I guess