Serge's Pairing Polls Part III: Cordelia!

Arceus

111 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the best pairing for Cordelia.

• Cordelia X Vaike
    • Cordelia X Frederick
    • Cordelia X Lon'qu
    • Cordelia X Virion
    • Cordelia X Gaius
    • Cordelia X Henry
    • Cordelia X Libra
    • Cordelia X Male Avatar
    • Cordelia X Stahl
    • Cordelia X Donnel
    • Cordelia X Kellam
    • Cordelia X Ricken
    • Cordelia X Gregor
  2. 2. Do you like Cordelia X Chrom?

And now I present to you, part III of my pairing polls.

This time it's all about Cordelia, Awakening's "Catria".

And to not dissappoint the fans of Cordelia X Chrom (I am one, too.), I have added an extra question about your opinion on this pairing.

As to why I did not add Chrom as an option in the first question, I did it because I wanted to see what was the best "in-game" pairing for Cordelia.

Cast your votes!

And I'm thinking about making a Sumia pairing poll, as well.

Important note: The choices listed above will not change in any way.

Edited by Arceus

Cordelia x Vaike all the way! They have wonderful chemistry, and I feel like even though the support revolves around Cordelia training Vaike to defeat Chrom, she benefits as well from his funny and laid back personality; he teaches her to relax and gives her the love she deserves that Chrom could never give her. Plus, blonde Severa FTW! That glorious, glorious inherited strength.... T^T

As for Chrom x Cordelia, if it were possible, I don't think I would hate it; I'm pretty neutral towards it and would gladly accept it as another possible romance (if only because I find it far superior to Chrom x Sumia). Buuuuut, Female Avatar would still be unquestionably first and Cordelia would probably still go for Vaike...I like them so much. I at least wish she could have a fair chance at Chrom like the others though....if Olivia is given a legitimate chance, I should think all the girls should be fair game but oh well.... dry.gif

Cordelia X Vaike FTW. I like how through the course of Cordelia helping Vaike train to beat Chrom in a sparring match, they end up falling for each other. And as already mentioned, Vaike teaches Cordelia how to relax and returns her love that Chrom can't return. Plus Tsunade blonde Severa. But, I don't have anything against Cordelia's other pairings either.

As for Cordelia X Chrom...while I'd rather have that for a Chrom pegasus knight pairing than Sumia, I still strongly prefer Chrom X Female Avatar. Even if it was an option, I still pair Chrom with Female Avatar so...I'm rather neutral. *changes vote*

Wow, a lot of people vote Cordelia X Stahl. I really don't see an chemistry between the two. I say Cordelia X Lon'qu because he throws aside his phobia to teach her.

It's says "best"; doesn't specify the quality of the conversation. He's probably her best pairing.

I love Stahl and Cordelia together, I feel like it makes the most sense. Picturing the birthday scene is so heartbreaking and beautiful because Stahl understands her in that moment and falls in love.

The other pairings I like for Cordelia is Gaius and Lon'qu.

As for the last question. Chrom is not good enough for Cordelia, plus they don't mesh well. I like that Cordelia gets over her love for him because if a guy doesn't even notice you then he isn't worth your time.

NO mention of Cordelia/Kellam in this poll? For serious? I love that pairing so much. There's not even one hint of Cordelia's Chrom obsession, not even in the S-Rank, which is perfect, since I always got so annoyed that 99% of Cordelia's other supports are all "Chrom this Chrom that, I know I'm no Chrom, oh no I'm totally over Chrom even though I'd do all this and more to be with him", dear god. "OTL In a game with near-limitless supports, there was no reason to NOT let Cordelia go with Chrom, all it does is make her annoying. Ugh. For me, Cordelia becomes bearable in her supports with Kellam.

I'd love a Cordelia/Chrom option if it would shut her up. "OTL

Lon'qu/Cordelia. I just found them very compatible. I'll have to pair Stahl and Cordelia together in a later file to see where the hype comes from.

Chrom/Cordelia blows, though Chrom being Severa's dad would probably be interesting.

Edited by ZMesu

Oh wow, Stahl is winning? I voted him too, haha. Cordelia deserves a guy like him. Or Frederick. They're the kind that would never make her feel as lonely as she always was. They'd probably make her happier than Chrom ever could as well. She just doesn't know it yet. Plus, I love the harp duet she and Stahl do. It's so cute and it's a really neat way to fall in love, imo.

As for ChromxCordelia itself, I'm okay with it. It would be far better than him with Sumia or Maribelle or Sully, imo.

I'd do a poll for Frederick, but I've a feeling I know exactly how it would turn out and it's a result I would not be pleased with, unfortunately. >.>

I'd do a poll for Frederick, but I've a feeling I know exactly how it would turn out and it's a result I would not be pleased with, unfortunately. >.>

Frederick/Sumia FTW.

Gameplay wise, though.

I'm actually a little surprised that this poll hasn't taken a nose dive compared with the other ones I've seen (hope I didn't speak too soon...)

Then again, one thing I do tend to like about the Awakening fandom is that all pairs seem to be treated equally, part in thanks to the nature of this game. While I like rolling around in the other FE games fandoms, I cringe whenever I see polls like this because enough people can't seem to be respectful about shipping preferences; I always seem to stumble across flame wars in fandoms other than Awakening generally.

I know, I was just messing with you. :P

Real funny then. >.>

But I agree that I like the way Awakening treats pairings, for the most part. The only problem I have is Sumia having such limited supports and her and Chrom as well as ChromxFemale Avatar being shoved in our faces.

Edited by Anacybele

I love all of her supports but her best bet is with the Male MU. Male MU/Cordelia for lives.

Her with Chrom...stat-wise, she could give the best stats if made a potential mother for Chrom, and I do so want to see their supports, so yes.

EDIT: What is wrong with the unrequited love, at the end she forgets it anyways Kappa.png

Edited by Pega-Pony Princess

Real funny then. >.>

But I agree that I like the way Awakening treats pairings, for the most part. The only problem I have is Sumia having such limited supports and her and Chrom as well as ChromxFemale Avatar being shoved in our faces.

...um, uh, where do you see that in the game? Cuz I would really like to know. If you mean here in SF, thats because we fans tend to be as vocal about it as you are for FreddyxFemale Avatar. We're both Avatar pairing fans - we can play nice and be friends, right? The only pairing I feel the game is pushing all over the place is a game-made pairing - ChromxSumia.

...um, uh, where do you see that in the game? Cuz I would really like to know. If you mean here in SF, thats because we fans tend to be as vocal about it as you are for FreddyxFemale Avatar. We're both Avatar pairing fans - we can play nice and be friends, right? The only pairing I feel the game is pushing all over the place is a game-made pairing - ChromxSumia.

Chrom's extremely suggestive lines throughout the story

Which i am okay with if not for the fact that their support are made of shit

Also, VirionXCherche is kind of pushed on

Lucina has a suggestive line or two as well. She said "someone dear to him" killed Chrom in her future. Sumia is pushed mainly in the first half, but then the attention goes to the Avatar. I realize the Avatar has a major role in the story and all, but she doesn't have any suggestive lines due to the male Avatar's existence. But Chrom does. And I think the only reason that Female Avatar isn't high on Chrom's marriage priority list is because again, the male Avatar.

Also, SilverLightning, I meant in the game. Why would I ever mean the forum? That's stupid. As you say, I'm just as vocal about FrederickxFemale Avatar. And yes, we're both fans of an Avatar pairing, but not the same one. I'm sorry. But hey, we do both ship IkexElincia, don't we? Of course we can be friends. Haha.