TSON. My Body Is Ready >:D

Well, you're NOT getting doubled by that one Anna.

anna.gif

Though seriously, that Anna's moveset is serious business.

Edited by Levant Fortner

--

ロリコン

This made me both laugh and google that name. Yeah, I haven't played Awakening.

The results were interesting. oh, and I laughed at that colour scheme too; Rajaion ftw

Edited by mmKALLL

ロリコン

What about the peeps that marry Ricken, Donnel, or Lissa?

Actually... Don't answer that. We've had enough of these discussions already. And I laugh anyway.

Edited by Ein

The 85HP is probably due to Tiki's Tear...

I do see Limit Break on there...

Movement+1 Skill + Boots explains the 9 Move...

Yarne A Support gives off those ridiculous stat Bonuses,

Along with Rally Units I guess.

Thats my theory.

.....And I though MY manakete Morgan was broken.....back to the drawing board for me.....

Poor Silver Lightning... /patpat

62990941.png

99928180.png

69262059.png

ロリコン

Nah...

Edited by Levant Fortner

By the way, why not just drop Armsthrift? Dragonstone+ is buyable, Morgan can just crush a stack of them and mainline them like cocaine.

I actually thought about saying that - it's not like there's any real reason to want to get extended usage out of them.

The 85HP is probably due to Tiki's Tear...

I do see Limit Break on there...

Movement+1 Skill + Boots explains the 9 Move...

Yarne A Support gives off those ridiculous stat Bonuses,

Along with Rally Units I guess.

Thats my theory.

Tiki's Tear

Limit Break

Move+1 (to be replaced with deliverer)

Yarne for +8 STR, +4 SKL, +8 SPD.

Every Single Rally. This gives +14 ,more for every skill (+18 more luck) and +2 move.

No boots used yet. Holding off on using them till I get the renown boots on this file.

Make Yarne a Berserker, marry him to Morgan. Stand back, everybody.

I prefer taguel. You sacrifice 2 STR but you get 4 skill in return for it. (for an A or S rank pairup anyways)

Why not have Deliverer over Move+1?

Actually I'm not done grinding yet. I'm going to be getting every single skill I can on Morgan. Like. Literally Everything.

I prefer taguel. You sacrifice 2 STR but you get 4 skill in return for it. (for an A or S rank pairup anyways)

Beaststone+ is a 10 Mt weapon granting +5 STR. Max Taguel STR with Limit Breaker is ~48 (not counting father mod). A Brave Axe forged for max Hit and then Mt will have +5 Mt over the Beaststone+ and hit twice, or a Hauteclere would have like 11 Mt on it. Berserker's max STR is ~63 with Limit Breaker. So Yarne could be hitting for ~10+ higher damage twice with every Dual Attack.

Taguel has a significant SKL lead (higher cap and +8 from the Beaststone+), but all that does on a Pair Up partner is increase the rate of Dual Attacks by like 3% at most. Taguel is also a pretty terrible class if you have to swap out, whereas Berserker could pull out a Helswath and tank with it at 1~2 range. The SKL lead is also partially negated by having Yarne go Warrior instead (and would allow him to use a bow for Dual Attack, although it might not be very useful to do that), however that would shift the Pair Up bonus from SPD to DEF and you probably have too much of the latter already with that Morgan.

I don't see this tradeoff as being worth 4% more activation rate for Sol which will already be proccing 70% of the time. But still totally marry Morgan to Yarne. Bunny-dragons!