DLC Music

Cookies

you know what would have been nice? If after compleating a DLC... you could use that Music in spotpass/risen encounters but thats just wishful thinking...

Or even if it was just added to the music list in the unit gallery.

the only thing that really bothers me about the music selections is that they went for the FE7 version of Scars of the Scouring for Roster Rescue, though i guess that's just me because i feel the FE6 version is better despite the inferior audio quality. using either version of Legendary Inheritance in Five-Anna Firefight (ESPECIALLY the FE6 version) was also incredibly silly, but again that's likely just me

i guess i'm also not too sure about their choices for R&R 1 and 2. like, why the Chapter 3 map theme in R&R2? i guess it kind of bugs me because honestly that entire DLC series to me feels like it was kind of meant to be rather grim, especially this one in that you're allied with antagonists, and nothing from FE4's player-phase themes gets the feeling of grimness across quite as well as the Chapter 4 theme. on the other hand, the FE3 Book 2 battle theme in R&R 1 does a surprisingly good job of achieving that feeling in combination with the constant rain

or something. i'm rambling again

R&R3 and Infinite Regalia are pretty much perfect in their music choices though

Hmm... Beneath a New Light, In the Name of Bern, Powerful Foe have all been mentioned. Powerful Foe should have been the boss theme in the final DLC :P

Other than that... I really like On Glory's Wings from RD. It would have been good in Smash Brethren (2? I think? the one with the PoR attack music).

Has anyone had a glitch where instead of whatever music is supposed to play for the Xenologue, occasionally the Skirmish music you have selected plays instead? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Has anyone had a glitch where instead of whatever music is supposed to play for the Xenologue, occasionally the Skirmish music you have selected plays instead? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

I have. I'm unsure how often that happens, though it doesn't seem to be all that often.

Edited by Levant Fortner