Favorite moment?

Arceus

I haven't finished the game either, but so far, I'd say when the Plegian troops started turning on Gangrel because of Emmeryn. That was awesome. Also, Frederick's love confession to the Avatar, of course. :3

The scene where Emmeryn sacrifices herself's my favorite. There's something about her gentle strength that really resonates with me. Man, I reaaally like her character, I just wish her Spotpass version was treated with more... respect I guess?

Edited by Integrity
fixed spoiler tags the upgrade ganked

Aughhhh sorry, I'm still trying to figure out this stupid spoiler hidey thing.

Ughh never mind. I suck at internetting. I can't even figure out how to delete this post -_-

Aside from everything Henry, I love the cutscene where Lucina reveals who she is. I don't know why I didn't see it coming, and there were so many feels! So many!

MODEDIT: For the future, if stuff is mucking itself up try using the full editor instead. Fixed it for you anyhow.

Edited by Integrity

Aside from everything Henry, I love the cutscene where Lucina reveals who she is. I don't know why I didn't see it coming, and there were so many feels! So many!

There you go haha. For some reason your spoiler tags were bolded, and that's what caused it to not work xD

Like in other FE games, in the final chapter every character says a quote. That moment seems to always get me very emotionally involved in the game.

That's one! Or most of the beginning part of Endgame.

I liked every time enemies backfire on the bosses. In the cutscenes, I mean.

The post-chapter 21 scene (one version of it in particular) really slammed me emotionally; I watched Rey's upload of it back in December and thought it was great when I read his translation of it, got goosebumps when I saw I was there on my first playthrough, and liked it enough to transcribe it and eventually get the necessary equipment to record it.

Chapter 10 was also dynamite, what with the music and dialogue, and comes in a close second for me.

Whenever Brady opens his mouth.

The part where Inigo and Owain argue is really good too.

I guess my real favorite moment is after you recruit Owain, and he and Lissa have the talk about how she's is genuinely Chrom's sister.

Edited by AthenaWyrm

Probably when the soldier talks to the commander in chapter 10. Well, chapter 10 as a whole I guess.

Gameplay-wise, when someone activated lethality, critted, and the opponent was on 1 HP at the time. I was like "yeah, you are dead"

It isn't really a moment that has to do with FE13's story, but more of a gameplay one: I wasn't expecting a bunch of paralogues to spring up after Chapter 13, honestly, and that's when I got pretty hooked on FE13. There was plenty to do and kids to recruit. Only my first FE7 file and my first draft of FE4 were the other times I really enjoyed playing FE (I always enjoy playing the games, but those were the times I was completely hooked.).

Edited by ZMesu

Far too many moments for me. The ones that seem to affect me the most are the end of Chapter 9, ALL of Chapter 10, end of Chapter 13, DEFINITELY end of chapter 21 (made me bawl), and of course the finale. This game is just screaming feels all over the place.

A couple people have already said it, but Chapter 10 in its entirety just blew me away. It's up there with my favorite chapters in all of FE and that's saying something. Between the story, music, dialogue, and the 3d battle map (those skulls!), none of the chapters in this game at least could really come close.

For those people talking about the

Part where Lucina decides to kill Avatar

I actually don't find it very well-done or emotional, especially compared to Chapter 10. It's kinda just like

I'm gonna kill you. I can't. I'm sorry. Let's go back to being a big happy family now.

Edited by Walhart

When "Marth" is revealed to be a woman. What's funny(if slightly dense of me) is that I didn't realize Lucina was Marth, even though I knew about Lucina being from the future and all. I didn't--as I said, it was dense of me--really connect the two until she lost her mask, and i was like OMGASDFGHJKL LUCINA