Psp games

Xeroix

Ok RPG's you say lets see.. from the top of my head

Fate/Extra

Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core if you are into Action RPGS

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

Persona 3 Portable

Star Ocean Second Evolution

I bought a PSP recently, and the two games I have for it so far are Dissidia 012 and Tactics Ogre, both very enjoyable.

Can anybody tell me if there is any point in returning to the original Dissidia after playing 012? If anything, I guess I'd enjoy playing the story mode with the other heroes (if it's in the same structure as 012), because 012 doesn't focus on them very much (so far into the game, they're either occasional partners or occasional enemies, most fighting going on against your own clones).

I bought a PSP recently, and the two games I have for it so far are Dissidia 012 and Tactics Ogre, both very enjoyable.

Can anybody tell me if there is any point in returning to the original Dissidia after playing 012? If anything, I guess I'd enjoy playing the story mode with the other heroes (if it's in the same structure as 012), because 012 doesn't focus on them very much (so far into the game, they're either occasional partners or occasional enemies, most fighting going on against your own clones).

Going back to the original Dissidia after 012. Not much point, the story modes were basically all done in that chess style way you do dungeons in 012 completely and utterly.

• Ys Seven, as well as the other two (Oath in Felghana and I+II Chronicles) if you don't have them on Steam.

Jeanne d'Arc is decent enough.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, once it gets going, is a fantastic game until the cliffhanger. You will then be in constant agony until the second game is localized in roughly eight billion years, probably on Steam if at all.

Edited by Iridium