What's your ideal FE game?

FEAnon

FE4 with better character development, branching paths, dialogue choices, more chapters, maybe some indoor ones, you know, da works.

I definitely want the skip enemy phase button to stay forever regardless of which gameplay style of FE they're going with. I was just playing RD the other day and really wished Dolphin had turbo, because I really don't have the patience to sit through that many enemies while I get to do exactly nothing. I like to maximise my time playing the game not staring at the screen.

Really? Have you tried FE9, where the animations, even map animations just can't be skipped? Now that's pretty annoying. It's part of the reason I don't feel like playing FE9 most of the time.

Really? Have you tried FE9, where the animations, even map animations just can't be skipped? Now that's pretty annoying. It's part of the reason I don't feel like playing FE9 most of the time.

Played FE9 and the only reason why I could finish it was because it was my first run a few weeks ago. Sometimes I get up during enemy phase to get myself some food because the goddamn spells take forever long. The player phase part was fun sure, but god the EP.

I only mentioned RD over PoR 'cuz I was just trying to play it a few days ago and gave up due to the long-ass EP since there isn't even the novelty of first run anymore.

Edited by Thor Odinson